• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jadeveon Clowney Scouting Profile

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a few USC games this year, and really didn't see much from Clowney, the work ethic question is a big one for me, the Raiders have been notorious acquiring these type players, I guess we will see how the team has progressed since AD has been gone. Truthfully, it appears the kid has been riding that Youtube replay all year, injury issues could also be another flag.

We certainly didn't go with a flashy pick last year, so I think I would be surprised if we took Clowney if he fell our way. Hayden had his own risk, but I don't think his work ethic is in question.

I don't think he's been riding the YouTube video. He is a very good player (with raw skills) but probably has the most physical talent of anybody ever. He doesn't have many moves, it's mostly brute force bull rushes. Give him a year or two to acquire a better feel for the NFL and I doubt he disappoints.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the combine happens and this guy lights it up like we have never seen for a guy his size he will sky rocket up draft boards by fans. My guess is most coaches have him talent wise top 5 already. This guy has some of the best raw athletic skills that have come into college football in a long time. Some coach will think that they can turn this kid into a star.

Also not sure I can blame him too much for taking it somewhat easy this season. If I were him it would be hard to want to risk injury knowing a big injury costs me millions of dollars. Yes the whole pride and wanting to play for your teammates part is huge but like some have said if he has advisors telling him he is an automatic top-10 pick if he doesn't get hurt then it would be hard not to try and play a little more cautiously.