• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

J Baldwin fights Thomas Jones

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, this guy is a fool as advertised.

Jonathan Baldwin - WR - Chiefs

Nick Wright of 610 Kansas City reports that rookie Jonathan Baldwin is likely done for the preseason after injuring his wrist in a locker-room brawl with running back Thomas Jones.
Well, this won't help Baldwin move up the depth chart or endear him to teammates. Jones has always been a locker-room favorite. A Chiefs source tells Wright that Baldwin, "is as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work." Baldwin reportedly refused to learn how to beat press coverage before the injury. He's safe to leave off fantasy draft boards. Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban, and Steve Breaston will open the year as Kansas City's top three receivers.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it could be worse fellas, this makes Crabs look like Rice.

mrmetoo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
T Jones is a pretty swoll guy. Bad decision on Baldwin's part. And Jones is the son of a coal miner...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jones is built like a tank.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow, this guy is a fool as advertised.

Jonathan Baldwin - WR - Chiefs

Nick Wright of 610 Kansas City reports that rookie Jonathan Baldwin is likely done for the preseason after injuring his wrist in a locker-room brawl with running back Thomas Jones.
Well, this won't help Baldwin move up the depth chart or endear him to teammates. Jones has always been a locker-room favorite. A Chiefs source tells Wright that Baldwin, "is as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work." Baldwin reportedly refused to learn how to beat press coverage before the injury. He's safe to leave off fantasy draft boards. Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban, and Steve Breaston will open the year as Kansas City's top three receivers.

What kind of idiot comes in his rookie season, and refuses to learn things? Then to fight with the vets on the team? He is sounding like a total fuck up. Seems like another egomaniac who came into the league for the wrong reasons.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he was saying all the right things before he signed a contract... what a douche.... I hope he doesn't see a snap in the reg season.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The kid is talented, but he's clearly not mature enough to be dressed up with the rest of the men on game days. He thinks he's a superstar already and it may take him a couple more offseasons before the lights go on. These sort of issues are not uncommon at all and Michael Irvin himself had an ego like that. However, I don't think Irvin took it as far as being so disrespectful in fighting a well respected veteran. Already, this guy is going to need a change of scenery.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt even look at T. Jones. how stupid lol

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy with this much talent, this really pisses me off. I was big supporter of him and thought the Chiefs got a steal. Kid needs to pull his head out of his ass. What a joke.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Stupid punk kid is all I've got to say on that one.

Might be a good thing for him though as a lot of guys need that kind of shakeup to realize that this isn't college and you're just not going to show up and be a great player.

PaleRider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The kid is talented, but he's clearly not mature enough to be dressed up with the rest of the men on game days. He thinks he's a superstar already and it may take him a couple more off-seasons before the lights go on. These sort of issues are not uncommon at all and Michael Irvin himself had an ego like that. However, I don't think Irvin took it as far as being so disrespectful in fighting a well respected veteran. Already, this guy is going to need a change of scenery.

Actually Irvin took it way beyond what this kid has done. Irvin slashed Everett McIver's throat with a pair of scissors over a haircut at training camp on year. Dude should have went to jail not the Pro-Bowl that year. The guy has 20 inch hands 2 inch brain. How he is still getting his mug on the airwaves is beyond me.

I can understand getting into fights that stuff happens all the time in training camp. The part about him not being receptive to learning how the game is played at the pro level is unbelievable! I think I'd slap him on IR and then trade his dumb arse next year. Guys with this kind of attitude disgust me and diminish the game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So it could be worse fellas, this makes Crabs look like Rice.

well, not quite Rice but i get the gist,

in the end doesn't matter what others do, it still comes down to Crabs being professional. i'm not quite convinced its as bad as it APPEARS, but this year will certainly flush it out?

again, we'll see these things when we lose games, not when we win.