• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's that time............................................

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-12 KC? You high mang?

Read Hot takes.

I don't trust Mahomes without Hill.

Kelce is going to be doubled

Could they do better. Yes. I expect to be wrong here but for now they don't have the Guns to keep up with the West.

Their operating with a pistol.

Chargers have a Sniper rifle

Raiders and Broncos have AR-15's.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Hot takes.

I don't trust Mahomes without Hill.

Kelce is going to be doubled

Could they do better. Yes. I expect to be wrong here but for now they don't have the Guns to keep up with the West.

Their operating with a pistol.

Chargers have a Sniper rifle

Raiders and Broncos have AR-15's.

They’ve got deep threats. Mahomes scrambling allowed Hill to get open even more. Maybe not as dangerous but still dangerous that offense

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve got deep threats. Mahomes scrambling allowed Hill to get open even more. Maybe not as dangerous but still dangerous that offense

True but you have

-A Broncos team that can chase the QB AND now has a legit threat at QB

- A Chargers team that barely missed the playoffs with another elite Pass Rush threat added

- A Raiders team that is Vastly Underrated. Who went out and got a legit #1 wr and another elite Qb chaser.

Their division got better. We'll they just twittled their thumbs.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I might be taking a big hit of something.

But you look at the NFC North to be 2nd

Lions Maybe
Vikes Maybe but i don't trust them
Bears...........

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does RTK think?
Before Season starts.
The NFL better look out. We have multiple top 5 players at each offensive position.

After Season, in the end.
Wasnt Hurts' fault. He was forced to play with a bunch of scrubs!
(pick any QB that did better) Yeah well he had better players to play with!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but you have

- A Chargers team that barely missed the playoffs with another elite Pass Rush threat added

- A Raiders team that is Vastly Underrated. Who went out and got a legit #1 wr and another elite Qb chaser.

have to disagree. the offseason for us added a bunch of pieces, so they didn't quite "twiddle their thumbs". granted those pieces are young so we'll see how they turn out. Mahomes is STILL arguably the best QB in that division, and i believe the receiving options we have are better than last season. defense improved by getting rid of Sorenson, Niemann and Hitchens(addition by subtraction) and got younger and faster at LB and DB. the only thing i would've done different is add another pass rusher. plus let's not count out the experience of coach Reid...

so i'm not worried yet. let's just see how it goes...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Season starts.
The NFL better look out. We have multiple top 5 players at each offensive position.

After Season, in the end.
Wasnt Hurts' fault. He was forced to play with a bunch of scrubs!
(pick any QB that did better) Yeah well he had better players to play with!
wait, someone accused RTK of THINKING...?!!!

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to disagree. the offseason for us added a bunch of pieces, so they didn't quite "twiddle their thumbs". granted those pieces are young so we'll see how they turn out. Mahomes is STILL arguably the best QB in that division, and i believe the receiving options we have are better than last season. defense improved by getting rid of Sorenson, Niemann and Hitchens(addition by subtraction) and got younger and faster at LB and DB. the only thing i would've done different is add another pass rusher. plus let's not count out the experience of coach Reid...

so i'm not worried yet. let's just see how it goes...
The Chiefs will compete, but their biggest opponent is attrition after being king of the mountain for a bit. So far I feel the Chiefs have done well with that having rebuilt the Oline and making adjustments to the defense. It's always tough to have a defense hold up when the Offense can score in 10 seconds or not, defense can end up on the field to long. Losing Hill is typical for a team fighting attrition but they have replaced quality with quantity and if one or two steps it up the Chiefs will be in the thick of things, but in a very competitive division it's hard to forecast which team rises to the top.
Any player on the Chiefs that has some success will expect a premium contract for his efforts going forward and their market value gets a bump for being on a SB contender. This is the part that really hurts as every player wants to be shown the MONEY. How the Chief handle this will make for a interesting story line.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs and Chargers winning a combined 12 games would be something else, thats for sure. Hard to argue with a Bills/Rams SB. Thats definitely a likely combination. I'll throw in my .02

AFC East
Buffalo 12-5 (2)
Miami 9-8
New England 9-8
Jets 6-11

North
Bengals 12-5 (1)
Ravens 10-7 (7)
Steelers 7-10
Browns 6-11

South
Indianapolis 11-6 (3)
Tennessee 9-8
Houston 5-12
Jacksonville 5-12

West
Chargers 10-7 (4)
Denver 10-7 (5)
Kansas City 10-7 (6)
Vegas 7-10

NFC

East

Philadelphia 10-7 (4)
Washington 10-7 (7)
Dallas 8-9
Giants 6-11

North
Green Bay 13-4 (1)
Minnesota 8-9
Chicago 7-10
Detroit 5-12

South
Tampa Bay 11-6 (3)
New Orleans 10-7 (6)
Carolina 8-9
Atlanta 3-14

West
Rams 11-6 (2)
Arizona 10-7 (5)
San Francisco 9-8
Seattle 4-11

Rams over WTF, Saints over Bucs, Cards over Eagles
Packers over Saints, Rams over Cards
Packers over Rams

Bills over Ravens, Chiefs over Colts, Broncos over Chargers
Bengals over Chiefs, Bills over Broncos
Bengals over Bills

Packers over Bengals

I will say that if Trey Lance is any good then that completely changes the outlook for the Niners and Id probably pick them coming out of the NFC. Thats a huge if imo.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh I'm not as high on Watson. He's a good QB, but a large portion of his stats came from garbage time IIRC. Not entirely his fault when his team was pretty crappy. BUt I don't entirely believe he's a gamechanger.

I'm not dismissing the Browns. I think they are more than capable, but they are facing a lot of adversity right now. Seems like a bad situation that could snowball. But the Ravens have one of the best rosters in the division and they should be back to full health. I find it very hard to believe they finish anything worse than 2nd in the division.
No doubt we have some questions (never mind how long watson is out) and I can agree with your assessment of him. Need to see more to be convinced he'll be a gamechanger.

Without seeing it, I also would have Bmore first in our division. Team I'm not as sold on is Cinci. They could repeat what they did last year but not convinced the SB hangover as the runner up wont get them. Possible...but they cannot expect to have the same injury luck as they did last year I don't think.

I also wont count our Tomlin and the Steelers without seeing it first.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but you have

True dat on the division but the Chiefs killed the draft mang. I’m not sure they can all stop or slow down Mahomy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Bobby Wagner was huge for us. Just for the San Fran games alone

@Judge Fudge

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that.

It a toss up.

I come from the theory that for a QB to be good. You need a good OL and you need to surround him with weapons.

Lamar only half decent is Andrews. Who will now see alot of double.

Dobbins is a good back thay I expect over 200 Fantasy points from.

Their defense is a staple in their history. Their intimidating.

I just think the Browns are a little bit better
The Ravens have never needed the skill talent to succeed. They have a run heavy scheme with Lamar providing the spark on splash runs. We keep doubting them and they keep producing.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt we have some questions (never mind how long watson is out) and I can agree with your assessment of him. Need to see more to be convinced he'll be a gamechanger.

Without seeing it, I also would have Bmore first in our division. Team I'm not as sold on is Cinci. They could repeat what they did last year but not convinced the SB hangover as the runner up wont get them. Possible...but they cannot expect to have the same injury luck as they did last year I don't think.

I also wont count our Tomlin and the Steelers without seeing it first.
I’m with you on Cincy. They had a very favorable season last year. But they did prove to the world they could beat some damn good teams. It will be interesting to see if they can do that consistently now that they face a much tougher schedule.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Bobby Wagner was huge for us. Just for the San Fran games alone

@Judge Fudge
I'll be there to check it out. My lady gets season tickets to SoFi every season...

We were just talking about parking there, though. Season fee is 650.00 for parking. I thought it was a good deal, but we're still looking at options. The shuttles were a pain in the ass last season...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that was pre-Baker Mayfield trade. Do you want to swap the records for the #1 and #2 overall pick teams? :D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with you on Cincy. They had a very favorable season last year. But they did prove to the world they could beat some damn good teams. It will be interesting to see if they can do that consistently now that they face a much tougher schedule.
1st place schedule will matter but for me, as mentioned, gonna come down to health and can they be as lucky as they were last year in that department?

Probably not a coincidence the Browns went 11-5 and Cinci was pretty bad in 2020 and then Cinci went to SB and Browns underachieved in 2021. Cinci had injury issues in 2020, few in 2021. Browns had some issues in 2020 but 2021 a disaster in that department.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st place schedule will matter but for me, as mentioned, gonna come down to health and can they be as lucky as they were last year in that department?

Probably not a coincidence the Browns went 11-5 and Cinci was pretty bad in 2020 and then Cinci went to SB and Browns underachieved in 2021. Cinci had injury issues in 2020, few in 2021. Browns had some issues in 2020 but 2021 a disaster in that department.
Both the Ravens & Browns went through a ringer last year.