• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's so easy to make Sherman a non-factor

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, avoiding him means he's a big factor.

Not really.....Only if you're lining up one of your top 2 WR's with him. If you're lining up your 4th WR on his side all game and your top 3 are going to work on the other guys....How is he a factor? Because he shut down the 4th WR?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really.....Only if you're lining up one of your top 2 WR's with him. If you're lining up your 4th WR on his side all game and your top 3 are going to work on the other guys....How is he a factor? Because he shut down the 4th WR?

So just put your worst WR on him all day and avoid him? That's some amazing coaching, if NFL coaches just took your advice the Seahawks may not have won a single game this year.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Peyton doesn't read this thread

He might just decide to forfeit..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just put your worst WR on him all day and avoid him? That's some amazing coaching, if NFL coaches just took your advice the Seahawks may not have won a single game this year.

I wouldn't go that far but if Seattle refuses to move Sherman around, why not force their hand? If Thomas and Decker are going to work on their 2nd and 3rd DB's, you have to think that will force them to move him around

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far but if Seattle refuses to move Sherman around, why not force their hand? If Thomas and Decker are going to work on their 2nd and 3rd DB's, you have to think that will force them to move him around

They do move him around if the situation calls for it. And your scenario would certainly call for it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think a lot of NFL coaches have quite the weapons as the Broncos do to do that in a game. Most teams have 1 or 2 good offensive weapons where the Broncos have 5 this season with 10 or more touchdowns.

Now having said that if there is any team in the league that can actually line up well against all of the Bronco players it is the Seahawks so this will truly be a goliath vs. goliath type game.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread is stupid because they do move Sherman around. In fact I watched him line up in the slot on the left side of the Oline in person last night.

/thread because the whole idea is nonsense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thread is stupid because they do move Sherman around. In fact I watched him line up in the slot on the left side of the Oline in person last night.

/thread because the whole idea is nonsense.

I agree it is nonsense. Now when it comes to the Broncos I don't think they will move him around a whole lot. Whoever he lines up against will be a very good receiver that has made plays for the Broncos. Yes D. Thomas is the best receiver among the group but we are talking 3 receivers and a TE that all put up 10 or more touchdowns that all have good speed and good route running abilities. You can't go wrong putting Sherman on any of them in my opinion.