• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Pizza Night....It's Pizza Night

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

The judges would have also accepted the following...

tenor.gif

I feel even more strongly about pineapple, I would have gone with this

DeliciousPersonalCalf-size_restricted.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Best pizza is capicolo and pineapple.
I will fight you. *waves greasy fists around menacingly*

Last edited:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting pineapple on pizza is never doing the right thing.

Extra cheese was 50 cents more, how much do you think pineapple would have been? Da Mayor ain't got that kind of scratch in his pocket! :wink:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineapple on pizza is for the kids and from my experience, i think when they hit 9 years old they realize its gross. A couple years back at my kids minor atom team year end party the kids wanted Hawaiian pizza but only so they could pick off the pineapple and throw it at each other :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just drop this here (could have dropped it in the CFL thread)

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the quest to ruin everything holy

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best pizza is capicolo and pineapple.
I will fight you. *waves greasy fists around menacingly*
And you'd lose that fight.....because only a loser would wallow in degradation by defacing pizza with pineapple and waste good capicola to boot. Visigoth!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
There are people out there who believe that certain non-Italian ingredients – pineapple, especially – don’t belong on pizza. Such an argument is based on the ridiculous premise that the rules governing the preparation of pizza are hard and fast. This just isn’t true, and I wonder if those who argue to the contrary know anything about food beyond a few memorized platitudes about authenticity. Remember, pizza as we know it today only came into being when a non-Italian ingredient – the tomato – was embraced by Italians less than a hundred years after the red fruit’s arrival from the New World. Truly, there would be no such thing as Italian gastronomy if it didn’t embrace techniques, methods and ingredients from beyond the peninsula. Pizza is a testament to this fact. It is first and foremost an ingredient delivery system, a stage upon which some acts work and others don’t. ‘Twas ever thus. There are undoubtedly classics, such as the standard Margherita pie, but don’t forget it was a game-changer in its time (1889), a savoury outlier developed when the majority of pizza recipes were sweet. So why fetishize it? And really, what kind of diner puts limits on what is permissible on pizza without ever giving it the respect of a bite? Answer: a very silly one.

Strathconapizza.jpeg

preach, brother!
The Comfort Food Guide to Vancouver: a Pizza to Kill the 'Pineapple Argument'

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20191128-191947_Chrome.jpg
These would be great for a work lunch, or a first date.......

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are people out there who believe that certain non-Italian ingredients – pineapple, especially – don’t belong on pizza. Such an argument is based on the ridiculous premise that the rules governing the preparation of pizza are hard and fast. This just isn’t true, and I wonder if those who argue to the contrary know anything about food beyond a few memorized platitudes about authenticity. Remember, pizza as we know it today only came into being when a non-Italian ingredient – the tomato – was embraced by Italians less than a hundred years after the red fruit’s arrival from the New World. Truly, there would be no such thing as Italian gastronomy if it didn’t embrace techniques, methods and ingredients from beyond the peninsula. Pizza is a testament to this fact. It is first and foremost an ingredient delivery system, a stage upon which some acts work and others don’t. ‘Twas ever thus. There are undoubtedly classics, such as the standard Margherita pie, but don’t forget it was a game-changer in its time (1889), a savoury outlier developed when the majority of pizza recipes were sweet. So why fetishize it? And really, what kind of diner puts limits on what is permissible on pizza without ever giving it the respect of a bite? Answer: a very silly one.

Strathconapizza.jpeg

preach, brother!

The writer should have started that article/review with this line instead of putting it at the end

In admission of my insurmountable mangiacake-ness, ....

Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Strathconapizza.jpeg

preach, brother!
Obviously written by a barbarian

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool.

"I connect love with food. Food should be made with love and passion and if that is lacking then the main ingredient is missing. Not sure how I feel about this ."

I'm sure that the stoner who didn't wash his/her hands was just letting the love and passion flow through them :wink: