• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU should be thanking UW for softening up the oversized rodents from the village of the french whore...by the end of the game they had lost their will to play...and that will carry over...you're welcome
You make Wisky sound like Dulcolax

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness, as much as I would enjoy an upset the probability isn't there. Michigan is young, and quite frankly not very good this year. They will also likely be playing with the QB who is designed as a career backup.

Honestly, the fact that everyone seems to be saying that a Buckeye win is a foregone conclusion makes me nervous. In this game, you can throw a lot of shit out the window.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the fact that everyone seems to be saying that a Buckeye win is a foregone conclusion makes me nervous. In this game, you can throw a lot of shit out the window.
This is true. I have been following this series since I was 5-6 years old and have seen many games where the rankings didn't mean squat and the "sure thing" lost. If they [Michigan] are going to finally get it all together and play a complete game this is the time to do it