• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's ...ichigan week! Hairball vs Urbs.. who ya got!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this fucking sucks!

Come on, Michigan! Get your fucking act together!

Ohio State Michigan Hate Week threads are much more entertaining when Michigan fans have a reason to believe their team has a shot at winning!

It does suck. If a healthy Peters or Speight were playing, maybe I'd have some false bravado.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this fucking sucks!

Come on, Michigan! Get your fucking act together!

Ohio State Michigan Hate Week threads are much more entertaining when Michigan fans have a reason to believe their team has a shot at winning!
If Peters actually gets cleared to play, I'll be back in it. But right now it looks pretty gloomy. With O'Korn in, we have to have a Biakabutuka-esc performance out of our RB's in order to even have a shot. And that kind of performance has happened a grand total of 1 time in the 100+ years of playing.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all think it's going to be a blowout.....watch it be like the USC-UCLA game.....competitive.

Rivalry games are those games where you throw out the records and just play the damn game.....still expect OSU to win.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, you can have Toledo.

Word.

Toledo's a shit hole.

I know the history - that we allegedly took it from Michigan - but what most people don't know is that we didn't even want it, we just took it from them because we could.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

Toledo's a shit hole.

I know the history - that we allegedly took it from Michigan - but what most people don't know is that we didn't even want it, we just took it from them because we could.
This is correct.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

Toledo's a shit hole.

A shit hole? Have you ever been here? Have you seen the boarded up housed for kids to play in? Have you seen all the fast food restaurants as far as the eye can see? Have you seen the river with the algae bloom?