• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IT'S GAME DAY!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I posted int he wrong theread earlier. Got chicken leg quarters and pork roast off the smoker as well as a pan of beans. Tater salad and corn on the cob from Isis. Eting it now and it is good.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANd I love buffalo wings but had to give up the deep fry after the heart attack. Found away that turns out just as good.
Yoou boil the wings for 8 minutes if I remember rightly. THen bake them pn a rack at 425. DOn't remember how long. I think another 10 or 15 minutes.
Roll in your favorite sauce (buffalo for me) and then enjoy.
To double down I roll them in the sauce befroe baking also. The boiling boils the fat out of them and I swear they're just as good as any wings I've deep fried or bought.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANd I love buffalo wings but had to give up the deep fry after the heart attack. Found away that turns out just as good.
Yoou boil the wings for 8 minutes if I remember rightly. THen bake them pn a rack at 425. DOn't remember how long. I think another 10 or 15 minutes.
Roll in your favorite sauce (buffalo for me) and then enjoy.
To double down I roll them in the sauce befroe baking also. The boiling boils the fat out of them and I swear they're just as good as any wings I've deep fried or bought.
That's the method we are using :thumb:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about all the typos but there's a fuckin' night Husker game tonight!!!