• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

its early BUT

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
still its ok to be worried as i am.

team has only won 1 game in regulation and so far that is the only "real" win they have in the standings...even if they beat san jose in the shootout i would still be worried.

team still needs someone to step up on a night like last nigiht or against the sharks and put the team away. palamri had a chance against the sharks couldnt finish. henrquie had one last night on the breakway and made a horrible move. parise and kovalchuk cant be involved in every goal!

also I'M REALLY REALLY worried about kovalchuks playing time he played what 31 mins against the shark? and is leading the nhl in ice time by 6mins? at 28mins? THAT IS WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why think hes playing too much. Hes playing so much be hes playing PK minutes that matter, and I'm fine with that. Its the best way for him to learn....as long as we're not down by one in the 3rd with him out there lol

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kovy is a physical freak. However, you can't expect him to be able to give 100% on every shift if he's playing 30 minutes.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early in the season... I think Kovy can get away with it... (plus it shows how weak our back lines are, why is Mills on???)

But as the season progresses, I don't see him averaging the same amount...i hope.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can get away with it now, but this is the type of stuff that wears players down come April/May. Obviously he double shifted a little more last game because of JJ, but he shouldn't be on the PK. I get why he was, keeps the other teams D on edge, they have to worry about coughing it up and him taking it the other way, but we have other guys capable of playing on the penalty kill.

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree Cup, this team has played great for a few periods, but have yet to put together a solid 60 minutes in any one game. Still, it's early, I don't like to make judgements until a month, month and a half into the season.

Better start than last year at least! lol