• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Cowboys Week

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whadda you know.... A defensive stop. They may just make a liar out of me.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense is fucking garbage. Even with the starting corners coming back.

the offense has already given dallas the ball at the eagles 45 and 9 yard line. the one legit field position they had, dallas just punted. but you're just so smart and clever, so you know this.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offense has already given dallas the ball at the eagles 45 and 9 yard line. the one legit field position they had, dallas just punted. but you're just so smart and clever, so you know this.

Are you watching the same fucking game? The Defense is barely putting up any resistance and the secondary coverage is once again abysmal.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...... Schwartz getting outclassed by Kellen Moore.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a brutal season to watch. I swear we have the most fragile roster in the NFL. The schedule is only going to get worse from here.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this defense.

@_phiLLies_ who was supposed to cover the TE on that goal line play? Wentz?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Howard is averaging 5 yards a carry. Why the fuck is Myles Sanders getting carries?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you watching the same fucking game? The Defense is barely putting up any resistance and the secondary coverage is once again abysmal.

i'm watching a game where the offense has already turned it over in our own territory twice (basically handing a TD over the 2nd time) and you're trying to blame the defense, as always, because you're a tool. the defense has faced two legit drives. dallas punted on one and converted a 4th down on the other that eventually led to a TD. good for them.

meanwhile, it's almost halftime and wentz has 39 yards passing and gifted the cowboys an easy score. goedert fumbled. pederson just called 3 running plays in a row and punted after the defense held. the only reason we even have points on the board is because of a cheesy love tap to wentz' helmet.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm watching a game where the offense has already turned it over in our own territory twice (basically handing a TD over the 2nd time) and you're trying to blame the defense, as always, because you're a tool. the defense has faced two legit drives. dallas punted on one and converted a 4th down on the other that eventually led to a TD. good for them.

meanwhile, it's almost halftime and wentz has 39 yards passing and gifted the cowboys an easy score. goedert fumbled. pederson just called 3 running plays in a row and punted after the defense held. the only reason we even have points on the board is because of a cheesy love tap to wentz' helmet.

You won't answer my question because you block people who make you look silly...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if I want to keep !I Eagles vs Bills tickets or sell them. The team is just not fun to watch. By the time Desean Jackson becomes healthy IF, the division may be decided..

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this season is over. Pederson does not get absolved either. That last sack was on his moronic fucking play calls. Not a single receiver open. Something has to give.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies waited too long with aging stars who were shells of themselves and it’s looking like Eagles will suffer same fate

This city is allergic to sustained success.

This is an aging team that’s simply not all that talented. Led by an ok QB that’s nowhere close to an MVP type guy

He’s Andy dalton. Joe Flacco. Matt Ryan. Ryan tannehill. He will never be Brady brees or Rodgers

He’s a capable winning QB but you better have a top defense and a top running game. Or you are 8-8

That’s what this team is and what I pegged them to be from the get go. There’s nothing special about this team. Nothing

Maybe they catch a break late in season, win another game they shouldn’t (like the GB game) and sneak in as the 2nd WC team but that’s it. If your of the belief that Wentz can be elite them you better rebuild now so by the time hes around 30 you can make another run at a title

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@_phiLLies_ who was supposed to cover Cooper on that play? Wentz?

Is Schwartz calling a defense that puts his corners 7+ yards away from receivers?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something has to be done about this defense. There is no fucking way the lack of talent excuse works anymore.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't answer my question because you block people who make you look silly...

it's because most of you are too dumb to understand the defense isn't supposed to be anything special. the offense is supposed to set THEM up, not the other way around. the offense is supposed to be one of the best in the league. they are supposed to eat clock and put high 20s, low 30s on the board. they are supposed to force the other team into panic mode situations. instead they continually flounder and put all the pressure on this defensive side that has no linebackers or secondary. and the few players that fans consider "stars" are fading into average at best territory.

i don't look silly at all. i said keep foles and trade wentz to produce A YOUNGER, TALENTED FUCKING TEAM because we're old and desperately need help all around. and yet, dudes here were desperately trying to trade multiple 1st rounders away for ramsey, LOFL! i hope this losing is driving certain fans crazy. you got what you wanted this offseason.. and it's slop. and it will be slop for a long time.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Phillies waited too long with aging stars who were shells of themselves and it’s looking like Eagles will suffer same fate

This city is allergic to sustained success.

This is an aging team that’s simply not all that talented. Led by an ok QB that’s nowhere close to an MVP type guy

He’s Andy dalton. Joe Flacco. Matt Ryan. Ryan tannehill. He will never be Brady brees or Rodgers

He’s a capable winning QB but you better have a top defense and a top running game. Or you are 8-8

That’s what this team is and what I pegged them to be from the get go. There’s nothing special about this team. Nothing

Maybe they catch a break late in season, win another game they shouldn’t (like the GB game) and sneak in as the 2nd WC team but that’s it. If your of the belief that Wentz can be elite them you better rebuild now so by the time hes around 30 you can make another run at a title

so its the QB's fault that the defense couldn't cover me?

Where do you get your stupid pills?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cowboys, the same team darnold tore up for 338 yards last week with a mediocre jets offense after missing 3 games. wentz has 51 yards passing, has been sacked 3 times and has fumbled at the eagles 15.. all in the first half.

but the defense sucks!! LOFL.