• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It sure feels like we need to enter or have entered rebuild mode

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old saying was that BB was playing chess while everyone was player checkers.

Now BB is playing chess and everyone else is playing Call of Duty. No one plays chess anymore.

Just ask MLB.......

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, just heard Gilmore is putting his home up for sale

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old saying was that BB was playing chess while everyone was player checkers.

Now BB is playing chess and everyone else is playing Call of Duty. No one plays chess anymore.

Just ask MLB.......
All games are derivatives of either checkers or chess

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SI's Albert Breer says that Gilmore is definitely on the block and that two teams are solidly bidding for him. There's a third team that's hanging on the edge before committing.

One is the Seahawks. Their secondary is their biggest weakness and Gilmore could really ramp them up.

Another suspect is the Arizona Cardinals and the third are the Ravens. My guess is that the ravens know that they have a game against the Pats and would have to make the deal really sweet to get him and the have him play against his old team. I could see the Ravens giving up a #2 and #4 if they thought Gilmore was a key to the SB lock.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gilmore makes sense, the secondary for the most part is not the issue, any secondary will get exposed at some point when the D line puts not pressure on a QB. And he could bring reasonable trade value, what cap space would this free up?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SI's Albert Breer says that Gilmore is definitely on the block and that two teams are solidly bidding for him. There's a third team that's hanging on the edge before committing.

One is the Seahawks. Their secondary is their biggest weakness and Gilmore could really ramp them up.

Another suspect is the Arizona Cardinals and the third are the Ravens. My guess is that the ravens know that they have a game against the Pats and would have to make the deal really sweet to get him and the have him play against his old team. I could see the Ravens giving up a #2 and #4 if they thought Gilmore was a key to the SB lock.
My guess is BB would probably poison Gilmore before sending him to Harblaugh.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, just heard Gilmore is putting his home up for sale
NBC Sports Boston reporting that the house is in his wife's name. Gilmore said today that they accept offers up to 5:00 PM Nov. 3rd.

When asked about the rumor that Gilmore is on the block Belichick said that he has no knowledge of any Trade rumors about Gilmore, He got pissed when someone "Forget the rumor, how about the fact that Gilmore is on the block."