• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It sure feels like we need to enter or have entered rebuild mode

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If so what are your keys?

1. Recognize the fact the drafting Brady was not a stroke of genius it was shit luck.

2. Trade away quality near end of cycle vets for draft picks.

3. Trade away positions of great wealth (RB) for draft picks.

4. Tank a few more games to move up the draft chart.

5. Trade away our round one pick for picks in rounds two and three.

6. Hire a WRs coach / scout that has a proven track record.

7. Give the youth / future some quality playing time let them show their mettle.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Recognize the fact the drafting Brady was not a stroke of genius it was shit luck.

7. Give the youth / future some quality playing time let them show their mettle.
1) As much shit luck as ever been had in a draft.
2) BB perfected the trade a year early rather than a year late, now many GM's are either on to him, or trying to play the same game. Or both.
3) This.
4) This too.
5) Or trade as many 2's and 3's to move back into the 1st, if the ammo allows.
6) This 3
7) This 4.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't it be neither a stroke of genius nor luck? They saw someone who had value and drafted him. That ain't luck, but him having more value than anyone ever drafted, sure that part is very fortunate (as opposed to luck?).

Aren't the Chiefs lucky they drafted Mahomes? If they weren't wouldn't other teams have wanted him at #1 overall? Wouldn't they have started him day 1?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't it be neither a stroke of genius nor luck? They saw someone who had value and drafted him. That ain't luck, but him having more value than anyone ever drafted, sure that part is very fortunate (as opposed to luck?).

Aren't the Chiefs lucky they drafted Mahomes? If they weren't wouldn't other teams have wanted him at #1 overall? Wouldn't they have started him day 1?
So you think taking someone in the first round # 10 overall was valued the same as #199 6th round? No it was shit luck players drafted in rounds 6 and 7 that pan out to be great are luck the GOAT shit luck

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's time for a coaching change.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think taking someone in the first round # 10 overall was valued the same as #199 6th round? No it was shit luck players drafted in rounds 6 and 7 that pan out to be great are luck the GOAT shit luck
ummm, do you know where the other candidates for GOAT (Unitas and Montana) were drafted? GOAT isn't a seeable quality. I'm saying if the Chiefs thought Mahomes was that good they would have done whatever it took to get to #1 overall and be 100% certain they got him. If BB "KNEW" Brady was going to be Fucking Brady he would have done anything to trade up to #1 overall to ensure nobody else snagged him. Do you think Seattle "knew" Russell Wilson was a sure thing? They wouldn't have traded for a warmed over GB second stringer regardless of how good he had looked in those 3 games.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's time for a coaching change.
You need to be more specific? Line coach? Specials teams? You can't mean HC because only an idiot would imply that (and we'll give you credit of not being that).

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in sad news department

CAM NEWTONQB, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said Cam Newton is "absolutely" the team's starter.​

The clarification was necessary after Newton was yanked Sunday in a blowout loss to the Niners. Belichick said he put Jarrett Stidham in the game to get the young QB more experience. Newton was once again awful in Week 7, managing just 98 yards and throwing three interceptions. "I don't fear my position stability more so than controlling the locker room," Newton told reporters Monday. "Performances like yesterday jeopardizes [that]. It's like 'Oh my God!' Players talk and that's what's most important to me. Knowing you have your coaches' belief [is good], but my belief is that I want to have the whole facility." Newton's rushing potential will keep him on the QB2 radar this week against the Bills.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda sad when a troll can't troll better than we are trolling ourselves...
Mehh he may be trollish but IMO he is not an insufferable douche' like some of them. I take his light jabs as mostly humorous.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already admitted we are crap.

Mehh he may be trollish but IMO he is not an insufferable douche' like some of them. I take his light jabs as mostly humorous.
Same here, no different than all of us trolling each other the way we do. I can think of just one guy who takes offense.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Rehbein wanted him in the 3rd Round and threatened to quit. Rehbein forced BB to get lucky.

This is a must. Guys like Thuney and Gilmore will get very high picks. If BB offered them to Rocketman (Patricia, he'd get the Lions #1 and #2

Only if the picks were #3 or above. Brady has said that he would love to have James White only problem is that Bucs third rounder will be in the 90s.

If BB doesn't make a few moves the pats might be in the top five anyway. Tanking won't be necessary.

I'd agree if he traded what might be a top 10 for a laqte #1 (#22 through #30) and A 2ND (#44 THRU #60)

Troy Brown is already on the staff. I would imagine that he can or will do that.

The defense is is pretty young except the McCourtys. O Line is getting some time. Give Stidham a start and not mop-up.