• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It’s game day 2021! Wake up!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those you are still fighting the QB competition - the Broncos were not going to show any leg on offense that would tip to the Giants what is coming - so Teddy had to QB in a straight jacket. Lock has the 2nd stringer Oline and they couldn't pass protect. So by all means compare the QBs. LOL

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those you are still fighting the QB competition - the Broncos were not going to show any leg on offense that would tip to the Giants what is coming - so Teddy had to QB in a straight jacket. Lock has the 2nd stringer Oline and they couldn't pass protect. So by all means compare the QBs. LOL
Seriously. Live bullets please.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't asking for miracles. Or even a real game plan. But Teddy looked like crap on those first two drives even with the running game working. No timing, no touch, no vision. But he did shake it off and give us a really good drive before his time was done. So I'm hoping it was an aberration.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I think Massie will beat out Anderson. I think they know what Massie can do, but wanted to see what Anderson would do and give him more experience.

But if I’m wrong, it won’t be the first or last time!

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio said it was Massie’s to lose, so yes I think the Broncos are going with vets as they view that as the best way to get off to a good start.

The way I view it is that if it is close you go with the young guy as they will develop and should end up being better in the long run. I do get the need to start fast in the season, and the coaching staff seems to feel the vets is the way to go, with the young guys as the safety net.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I think Massie will beat out Anderson. I think they know what Massie can do, but wanted to see what Anderson would do and give him more experience.

But if I’m wrong, it won’t be the first or last time!
last weds Fangio said Massie is the starter

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the stats, Drew had the better game today, but for me the fumble deep in our own end gives the better performance to Teddy. Although neither QB was sharp.

Yes, I think we go with 2 QBs on the active roster, and Rypein on the Practice Squad.

Now the long wait for Week 1 in New York.

There are going to be some toug decisions that will be made on who makes the roster.
yes no one is signing Rypien to the active roster.
he can ride the PS again i think.

he sure threw a bunch of ducks last night.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t see Javonte Williams last night.

Just looked at the stats and CBS is showing Crockett, Scott III, Freeman, and Gordon as RB's. I could see us keeping 4 RBs going into the season with Boone in reserve. I was watching an LA feed (sux) and I didn't notice Scott III go in. Anybody see him?

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching 9ers/Raiders right now and the announcer just said that the Practice Squad is 16 players as of right now, and that there aren't any limits as to who can be placed on the Practice Squad. Of course players can be grabbed off of your PS so you have to be careful, but still...that's interesting.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching 9ers/Raiders right now and the announcer just said that the Practice Squad is 16 players as of right now, and that there aren't any limits as to who can be placed on the Practice Squad. Of course players can be grabbed off of your PS so you have to be careful, but still...that's interesting.
You can also pull guys up to the game day roster (I think it is 2 per week).

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio said he saw what he needed to see from Javonte in the first 2 games, and wanted to give Melvin and the other guys fighting for a roster spot time.

I like to hear that. Sounds like the staff is very high on the rookie. That’s a lot of trust they have in the kid and he might just have a big season.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to hear that. Sounds like the staff is very high on the rookie. That’s a lot of trust they have in the kid and he might just have a big season.
I think Gordon has the big season, and Javonte gets a bigger role as the season progresses, becomes the starter in 2022.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gordon has the big season, and Javonte gets a bigger role as the season progresses, becomes the starter in 2022.

Hopefully they both have a big season. 1,500 for Gordon, 1,000 for Williams. That’d help the passing game this year.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they both have a big season. 1,500 for Gordon, 1,000 for Williams. That’d help the passing game this year.
If we get that kind of production from the running game 2 things will have to happened:
  1. The QB(s) are have success down field.
  2. We are playing with the lead or play close games into the 4th quarter more times then not.
I will take that as I think it will bode very well for the success of the team.