• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this a must win?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked why it was even a discussion

If we lose we are in first place. If we lose we are in first place! So I ask again...why is it even a discussion?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose we are in first place. If we lose we are in first place! So I ask again...why is it even a discussion?

So you are ready to concede the wildcard and put all of your money on winning the division? Look at the games that ruined our seasons the last few years, almost all of them early season games IMO. The Jets coming back to beat us. Detroit coming from way back in our house. The Arizona punt block game. The 4th quarter lead in NE. The Giants comeback. When a team has been 8-8 for two years running, they don't get to 10-6 by pooping away games in KC and losing to the Rams at home. The schedule gets tougher, not easier

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a must win. But these are the games you look back on when you are playing a "win and in" game in week 16 and all you can say is "Doh!"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are ready to concede the wildcard and put all of your money on winning the division?

Where do you guys come up with these assumptions? I don't remember even discussing the wild card here and now I am conceding it? The point is how in the World can it be a must win if we will still be in first place if we lose? I'd love to know how you guys define "must win", because I can't imagine we have the same definition of the term. This is a classic example of going into panic mode.