• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the writing on the wall for Freeman?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be curious to see how his few years there rank him all time with the Bucs. He has to be up at the top statistically. Certainly last season is one of the best ever seasons by a Bucs QB, right?

Anyway this happens a lot when new coaching staffs come in, they want to bring in their own guys. Freeman will be fine some place else.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to get up there as best of All time of the Bucs... Unless you count Steve Youngs career because the Bucs traded him to the Niners... I mean really Brad Johnson, Vinny Testaverde are his biggest competition for that title.... Its not exactly like the have a history of even mediocrity at the position.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Freeman aint any good. Been sayin' it since draft day. He actually has one of the better receiving corps in the NFL, and he's still a significantly below-average QB.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly a shitty time to rock a guys confidence, if going in another direction is the secret agenda or end goal at the end of the day then just make the move. Schiano came in with what seemed to be a very lukewarm feeling on Freeman and this latest episode is certainly not a vote of confidence from the team. I think we will certainly see what happens when you squeeze a guy per say. Josh is either going to come out and have one hell of a season or self destruct, but certainly I would rather have Freeman over what is currently in KC, New York (Jets), Cleveland, Jacksonville, Oakland and a few others.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just so damn inconsistent. Even more inconsistent than Stafford. Definitely a make or break year for him, but he'll be in the NFL for a long time.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just so damn inconsistent. Even more inconsistent than Stafford. Definitely a make or break year for him, but he'll be in the NFL for a long time.

I can agree with this. Inconsistency is probably the biggest problem for both of these players, they have all of the talent in the world and I believe that both will be just fine. I don't however think that Freeman will be with the Bucs and I'm sure he's not terribly sad about that.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman aint any good. Been sayin' it since draft day. He actually has one of the better receiving corps in the NFL, and he's still a significantly below-average QB.

Significantly below average QB in what way? Certainly not statistically. If you are speaking of leadership, clutch play and consistency then I agree. But if we are talking pure talent as a QB then you are dead wrong.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its easy to get up there as best of All time of the Bucs... Unless you count Steve Youngs career because the Bucs traded him to the Niners... I mean really Brad Johnson, Vinny Testaverde are his biggest competition for that title.... Its not exactly like the have a history of even mediocrity at the position.

Doug Williams? He was okay

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman sucks, period. I've never been impressed with him. He does nothing but dink and dunk and can't even do that consistently. I don't know how much longer he will be a starter for the Bucs but it's not like they much else behind him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After winning six of his first 10 games as the Buccaneers' coach, Greg Schiano has lost seven of his last eight games dating back to last season.

The Buccaneers' 1-7 record over that span is tied with the Jaguars for the worst record in the NFL.

This reminds me of Singletary wining at the end of 2008 and us quickly signing Singletary for a longer contract as head coach. Then, if the conflict between Freeman and himself is true, it reminds me of Nolan and Smith. I don't know much about Schiano, but with his controversy against New York last year being my only guide, I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to scapegoat Freeman to keep his job like Nolan did with Smith. Neither Smith nor Freeman were playing well, but maybe behind the scenes Schiano is scapegoating Freeman?

Unfortunately for Nolan, he didn't have a backup that could show that the QB was the difference. Coaching was the difference as well as normal things like oline, receivers, management, etc. You know, the whole package, including Smith. Now, does Schiano have someone in Glennon or would it be better to ride Freeman to a good pick?

Darrelle Revis of Tampa Bay Buccaneers unhappy with coach Greg Schiano, according to reports - ESPN

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jax would luv to land Freeman.... trade for freeman and draft clowney... big improvements...