• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the sky falling?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense will struggle like usual, then turn it on when absolutely necessary, then struggle some more.

Our defense will play fine im sure.

Being the home opener, I think the offense will kick it up. These guys need to come out pissed off.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't kick the Bears up one side of the field and down the other I will be worried. Until then? Eh. We are seeing sloppy football, but outside of the OL I don't see anything that can't be fixed.
Yeah, this. 1-1 is probably the record we *should* have right now based on our play. Wouldnt have taken too much to be at 2-0 right now, but I think that probably would give us an inflated view of where we truly stand. Just like the current 0-2 puts us in the same crowd as the bottom feeders only in the context of standings that don't mean too much in September.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell No. The sky not falling. We are just in a funk right now. Every team has one and we were against 2 tough teams and IMO both are playoff contenders (if Foles stays healty).

It's better to get this done early rather than late

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need Kam back to light a fire!
Let me correct you on this:

We need Kam to get off his lazy, greedy ass, learn what's more important, and get back into action so that he CAN light a fire!

So nice that he has his priorities, the asshole.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are fine... I left that Green Bay game seeing some dam good things... I was actually more frustrated after the Rams game... We were 1-1 last year at this time... So only plus 1 ... Let's just go take care of business now... I want .500 after this home-stand ...

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, ive been at every home game since 1997. 6 yaers cable has had to build an OL and failed miserably. 5 years under idiot bevell and our offense makes the same mistakes it always has and sputterz along in the first half and fails to convert in key situations. Its time to dump them, upgrade the ol with real draft picks no dlineman, and dump the slow wrs and find ones like lockett.

And 2 years this team has been to the Super Bowl. I understand and share some of your frustrations, but the grass is not always greener on the other side. 2 games into a season after repeat Super Bowl appearances is not the time to dump 2 coaches and rebuild anything. You are exemplifying the stereotypical Seattle fan and over reacting to 2 very difficult road games.

To quote a guy who had to deal with the same thing last year: "R-E-L-A-X... relax"

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is not anything new with bevell, i have been calling for his head since he was hired. nothing has changed, the same garbage play calls, the same situational play calling problems, the refusal to USE YOUR FUCKING TALENT where it will have the most impact, the offense struggling again and again.

they will struggle against chicago just like they did against tampa and jacksonville in home games past. its gone from his play calling being predictable to the entire game itself being predictable.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is not anything new with bevell, i have been calling for his head since he was hired. nothing has changed, the same garbage play calls, the same situational play calling problems, the refusal to USE YOUR FUCKING TALENT where it will have the most impact, the offense struggling again and again.

they will struggle against chicago just like they did against tampa and jacksonville in home games past. its gone from his play calling being predictable to the entire game itself being predictable.

I wan't a Bevell fan from jump either, but how praytell then, did we manage to

Win a superbowl
Come within a yard of a SECOND CONSECUTIVE SUPERBOWL

If Bevell can't walk and chew gum at the same time?