• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Norris Cole actually a better player then Kyrie Irving?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll entertain this, but I think the title of this thread is misnamed.

Kyrie is an excellent PG in the NBA, of course I wouldn't put him on the same level as D Wade (maybe 31/32 Wade, but not 2006 Wade....not even close). As Turnup mentioned, Cole is closer to Kyrie's level as opposed to Kyrie being on Lebron's level.

But this discussion does relate to a pending 2014 decision by Lebron. Kyrie's injury issues are already significantly mount and the guy is only 21. Everyone mentions how Wade is always dealing with nagging injuries and the he's getting old. Which some of this is true, but then what do we say about Kyrie Irving? The guy can't stay healthy at all.

Furthermore, Cole was a gem. Yes he got drafted in the first round of the 2011 draft, but he was a later pick as opposed to Irving who went number 1. Kyrie is the better overall player, there's no doubting that. But Cole is improving and is a really good PG.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll entertain this, but I think the title of this thread is misnamed.

Kyrie is an excellent PG in the NBA, of course I wouldn't put him on the same level as D Wade (maybe 31/32 Wade, but not 2006 Wade....not even close). As Turnup mentioned, Cole is closer to Kyrie's level as opposed to Kyrie being on Lebron's level.

But this discussion does relate to a pending 2014 decision by Lebron. Kyrie's injury issues are already significantly mount and the guy is only 21. Everyone mentions how Wade is always dealing with nagging injuries and the he's getting old. Which some of this is true, but then what do we say about Kyrie Irving? The guy can't stay healthy at all.

Furthermore, Cole was a gem. Yes he got drafted in the first round of the 2011 draft, but he was a later pick as opposed to Irving who went number 1. Kyrie is the better overall player, there's no doubting that. But Cole is improving and is a really good PG.

Kyrie might have more God given natural ability but it takes more then that to be a star in professional sports.
You need to be mentally strong and you need to be durable also.

So far, Norris is ahead 2-1.