• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Nnamdi having second thoughts?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's baloney. Give me a guy who makes plays over Asomugha any time. He had one good season where he had 8 picks several years ago and has never had more than one in any other year. All this nonsense about "no one throwing at him" is just that; nonsense. They didn't throw at Deion either but he still got picks and scored touchdowns. We are seeing what he really is this year.

So you'd take Asante Samuel over Champ Bailey?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Over Green? Woodson? Bailey? Revis?

In man to man coverage, yes.

Reasons Why
- Raiders only send four man rushes.
- Raiders during Nnamdi's time there didn't have a true passer rusher that I can think of until last year when Wimbley arrived.
- Unlike the olden days, this is a passing league now
- Unlike the olden days, we demand more out of our top receivers (speed and strength wise)
- Unlike the olden days, there are new rules in today's game that make a corner's job harder. Such as... the you're only allowed to bump the receiver for five yards, the let'em play mentality nearly being gone, hitting 'defenseless' receivers has zero tolerance.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that the fact you didn't have to pass much against Oakland had something to do with that. Most teams had the lead very shortly into the game, and if my memory serves me Oakland was horrid against the run. Teams didn't have to pass on them. So when they did pass why would they do it on their best corner.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams avoided him for a reason. he needs to be on an island to be effective and the eagles for whatever reason spent all that coin and they're tryin to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
green wasn't a good corner, he was just 4x faster than every wr in the league lol

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's baloney. Give me a guy who makes plays over Asomugha any time. He had one good season where he had 8 picks several years ago and has never had more than one in any other year. All this nonsense about "no one throwing at him" is just that; nonsense. They didn't throw at Deion either but he still got picks and scored touchdowns. We are seeing what he really is this year.

I wouldnt care what defense a team runs 'NNAMDI NEVER GUARDS THE BEST RECEIVER ON THE OTHER TEAM THEN ENTIRE GAME" Dez Bryant and Miles Austin torched Nnamdi on Thanksgiving last year