• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

is mingo a good linebacker ?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait is this breaking news? Did the Colts trade Luck?
colt offense has never been the main problem . Kelly got schooled last year at center but as the year went along he started holding his on . haeg is just nasty came along nicely . ballard so far is being smart they say we still have the 5th most money left . so I see poe and cb another lb . our draft will be young and fast for the D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colt offense has never been the main problem . Kelly got schooled last year at center but as the year went along he started holding his on . haeg is just nasty came along nicely . ballard so far is being smart they say we still have the 5th most money left . so I see poe and cb another lb . our draft will be young and fast for the D
My point had nothing to do with the D. More that Luck is not taking that team to the SB.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point had nothing to do with the D. More that Luck is not taking that team to the SB.
well each his own . my point is brady want last a full season and win another super bowl . due to brady age he is one hit away

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well each his own . my point is brady want last a full season and win another super bowl . due to brady age he is one hit away

Luck is a real good QB, it's not his fault he is soft and fragile. Brady will keep playing till 42 and has been to 3 SB's in last 5 years, not bad for a dinosaur while your guy is a young caveman

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is a real good QB, it's not his fault he is soft and fragile. Brady will keep playing till 42 and has been to 3 SB's in last 5 years, not bad for a dinosaur while your guy is a young caveman
if brady held the ball as long and took the hits that luck has he would be out of football today . fragile is gronk maybe even brittle would be a good word for him .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if brady held the ball as long and took the hits that luck has he would be out of football today . fragile is gronk maybe even brittle would be a good word for him .

He is smart and throws it away but if you watched the SB or a few other playoff games like Houston, they kept knocking him on his ass, he's just tough bec ause he takes care of himself and works at it 365 days a year

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is smart and throws it away but if you watched the SB or a few other playoff games like Houston, they kept knocking him on his ass, he's just tough bec ause he takes care of himself and works at it 365 days a year

lol yes his great diet and nothing else tom wouldn't cheat nor lie about doing it !

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yes his great diet and nothing else tom wouldn't cheat nor lie about doing it !

He cheated for the other teams, throws are more wobbly with less air. I thought I heard that 3 out of your 4 balls were under inflated too, but not sure with all that piped in artificial noise at your stadium

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cheated for the other teams, throws are more wobbly with less air. I thought I heard that 3 out of your 4 balls were under inflated too, but not sure with all that piped in artificial noise at your stadium
atleast we didn't destroy the field ! or lay on the field i'm hurt then on next play another guy play hurt . hell it would take all night to list all of them but what you talking about cbs took the blame for it as I recall . how does a shitty coach turn into your so called goat without cheating ?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast we didn't destroy the field ! or lay on the field i'm hurt then on next play another guy play hurt . hell it would take all night to list all of them but what you talking about cbs took the blame for it as I recall . how does a shitty coach turn into your so called goat without cheating ?

Belichick was 5-13 before the 199th 6 round pick took over the helm and the rest is history. Not so called but was down 10 points in 4th Q to Seattle and threw 2tds and down 25 points to ATL late in 3rd Q. I guess the cheating got them the 2 2 point conv when they were down 16

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you guys have had Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck back to back and have 1 SB win to show for it. One. And only two SB appearances. For Colts fans to talk about cheating is really ridiculous when they've had near everything handed to them on a silver platter for over a generation now.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody had a role in NE, his was NAME, Bartavius Mingo. He did it well. Coulda been an outta town gunslinger in a Western.....

Rumor Control has it that Bart wasn't so good at that either.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the praise that's been thrown at Cleveland today. They took him 6th overall. SIXTH!
Dude, go take a look at that 2013 first round. One of the worst in NFL history:

1. KC - OT Eric Fisher - mediocre RT/BUST
2. Jax - OT Luke Joekel - BUST
3. Mia - DE Dion Jordan - BUST

4. Phi - OT Lane Johnson - good RT
5. Det - DE Ezekiel Ansah - stud
6. Cle - DE/OLD Barkevious Mingo - BUST
7. Ari - G Jonathan Cooper - BUST

8. Stl - WR Tavon Austin - decent weapon, nothing amazing
9. NYJ - CB Dee Milliner - below average CB
10. Ten - OG Chance Warmack - BUST
11. SD - OT DJ Fluker - BUST
12. Oak - CB DJ Hayden - BUST

13. NYJ - DT Sheldon Richardson - elite DL
14. Car - DT Star Lotulelei - stud
15. NO - S Kenny Vaccaro - good S
16. Buf - QB EJ Manuel - BUST
17. Pit - LB Jarvis Jones - BUST

18. SF - S Eric Reid - stud
19. NYG - OL Justin Pugh - decent starter now
20. Chi - OG Kyle Long - stud
21. Cin - TE Tyler Eifert - when healthy, elite TE
22. Atl - CB Desmond Trufant - stud
23. Min - Sharrif Floyd - decent but never healthy
24. Ind - DE Bjorn Werner - BUST
25. Min - CB Xavier Rhodes - stud
26. GB - DE Datone Jones - decent starter
27. Hou - WR Deandre Hopkins - elite WR
28. Den - DT Sylvester Williams - good, not elite
29. Min - WR Cordarrelle Patterson - BUST
30. Stl - Alex Ogletree - stud
31. Dal - C Travis Frederick - elite C
32. Bal - S Matt Elam - BUST

What's even worse is that most of the big busts were all from the top half of the round.