• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kent Hrbek dead yet?

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll forever be a fan favorite because of his role on 2 World Series champions, but he really let himself go after his playing days ended. The last time I saw him on TV he looked like he could be a good stand in for the Pillsbury Doughboy.

This moment will forever be part of Minnesota sports lore:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lonnie Smith play had more of an impact on the series than Gant sliding past the bag.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lonnie Smith play had more of an impact on the series than Gant sliding past the bag.

Smith is in the Fuck Up Hall of Fame, no doubt. A first ballot & unanimous enshrinee.

Gant did not slide past the bag. Hrbek openly cheated & that umpire went full idiot.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is in the Fuck Up Hall of Fame, no doubt. A first ballot & unanimous enshrinee.

Gant did not slide past the bag. Hrbek openly cheated & that umpire went full idiot.

Says the Braves fan, lolzzz his mo brought him past the bag that was clear and if Herbie helped him so much the better.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll forever be a fan favorite because of his role on 2 World Series champions, but he really let himself go after his playing days ended. The last time I saw him on TV he looked like he could be a good stand in for the Pillsbury Doughboy.

This moment will forever be part of Minnesota sports lore:

What a shitty place to play baseball.