• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to have a mature conversation on deflategate?

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really not true. Kraft probably decided that the effort to prove his innocence was probably too costly in a lot of ways, financial, reputation and his relationships with other owners. He didn't want to pull an Al Davis. There's also the ignorance is no excuse penalty which is sort of a catch-all infraction. I think he was laying down the olive branch with the hope the NFL would respond in kind.

We don't know that either. I am leaning more towards guilty therefore accepting the punishment, rather than accept the punishment to prevent this from boiling over (take one for the team). Either way, this assumes guilt for the Patriots to some extent.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to base opinion on known facts, and there are none that link Brady to the intentional deflation of footballs.
Anybody that has no bias and has followed this ordeal would believe that Brady was involved...common sense says that he was.

Now in spite of that...I'm glad Brady won because its time the NFL came up with a consistent process regarding player discipline across the board...maybe this ruling will help usher in something better.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know that either. I am leaning more towards guilty therefore accepting the punishment, rather than accept the punishment to prevent this from boiling over (take one for the team). Either way, this assumes guilt for the Patriots to some extent.

I can assume that you won't believe what Kraft has said so we'll just have to disagree. I've never seen any statement by Kraft or the Patriots where they admitted guilt.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to base opinion on known facts, and there are none that link Brady to the intentional deflation of footballs.
This was supposed to be a mature discussion, not the same old denial BS. Get over it.

There is nothing in that decision that cleared him of any wrong doing, just like there wasn't much more than circumstantial evidence to punish him by in the first place. We are all left to decide for ourselves. You don't have proof he didn't do it. So why keep beating your head against the same wall? Most of us have moved on from that endless loop.

Brady will forever more be known/thought of as a cheater. That's just how it is. So now what are the broader implications of this case for the league and the NFL front offices? How are the owners going to respond/react to yet another slap in the face of 'their guy'? How long will all of the appeals last and at the end which side will have the last word? That's the mature discussion. Not the same old denial, denial, denial.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One question I have is this. If Berman's decision had sided with Goodell's team, would Tgann be as indifferent as he's acting now or would he and his little retarded friend tedman be spooging out threads all over the board?

retard is better than a fool .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but not to the smart pats fans .

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can assume that you won't believe what Kraft has said so we'll just have to disagree. I've never seen any statement by Kraft or the Patriots where they admitted guilt.

Yep! Agree to disagree. It's all speculation anyway.