• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time for Bostic to get some snaps yet?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last big play made by Tommie Harris. He tipped the ball that was INTed, by the safety in the end zone. Which also changed the tide of that game. Instead of Philly taking the lead , the Bears drove , and went up by 2 scores.

That drive TD was freaking huge. Bennett really stepped up that game too. IMO, that game, the Jets shootout in late December (which was odd, because those were the two best defenses at that time and it was snowing during the game), and the Seattle playoff game are Cutler's best three performances as a Bears. He REALLY played well the last of that season. Which made it all that more painful when he played poorly against GB and then got hurt. All of the signs were pointing towards him finally breaking through.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was in the regular season. I think you're talking about the game versus Philly at home in 2010. That was in November. One of my favorite Bears games and defensive performances in recent memory. Aside from the garbage TD that pissed me off and made the game look closer than it was on that 4th down prayer from Vick through five defenders arms.

That was during the thick of the Vick ESPN hype after he was back from prison and lighting it up in Philly. People said no one could stop him. Bears held them to one touchdown until the final minute garbage time TD when they were in prevent.

Other than that, they've played Vick in 2001 and 2005. Both in the regular season.

I cant find it. I am pretty sure it was before the prison sentence though so it might have been against the falcons. I remember there was more shock that it happened in a nothing game. I will keep looking.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant find it. I am pretty sure it was before the prison sentence though so it might have been against the falcons. I remember there was more shock that it happened in a nothing game. I will keep looking.

I think you're talking about the Sunday night game in 2005 then. It was December and the windchill was well below zero. I remember, I was there. Bears won 16-3 and I had frost bite.

Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears - Recap - December 18, 2005 - ESPN

Go to 18:12 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMc9-wstahl"]YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQOBaKTjKE]Urlacher runs down Vick - YouTube[/ame]

that one didnt work, maybe the same game, I just remember vick hitting his helmet laughing back to the huddle.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, it was awesome looking for that, even though I dont think its the one I remember.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYUp2ti9t4w]BRIAN URLACHER - HE'S THE MAN - YouTube[/ame]

anyway, I got the feeling Bostic might have a highlight reel some day. hope it starts against RG3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Urlacher runs down Vick - YouTube

that one didnt work, maybe the same game, I just remember vick hitting his helmet laughing back to the huddle.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. I think that's the play.

That 05 defense was unreal. Would have broken the NFL record for points and yards if they didn't rest their starters in the final week vs Minnesota. That pissed me off so bad.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember it more open field, no blocker in the way and running the opposite direction, vick was running to his left which made it even more awesome because urlacher need to keep thinking pass. This clip almost showed vick jawwing with another lineman and urlacher stepping in with an almost GTFO. The other one they were more joking with each other which is why I remember it being preseason and not important. This was all business urlacher.