• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it just me...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or does Cutler almost NEVER throw it to the right receiver? Every time I watch him drop back and pass it, it's usually to someone who is covered when there is someone wide open elsewhere. I'm kind of getting sick of it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling that he has it in the back of his head who he is throwing it to before the play even develops. he doesnt stare down receivers often though

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or does Cutler almost NEVER throw it to the right receiver? Every time I watch him drop back and pass it, it's usually to someone who is covered when there is someone wide open elsewhere. I'm kind of getting sick of it.

Is it just me...or were you looking for anything to blame on Jay?

4 touchdown passes against the 49ers... a game that was "unwinnable"

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me...or were you looking for anything to blame on Jay?

4 touchdown passes against the 49ers... a game that was "unwinnable"

He was doing it in the first half. He looked a little better in the second though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Tourette has a man crush on Jay, so he's untouchable)

Oh god… you're one of those guys, huh?

You say something totally incorrect about Cutler, and then when another fan corrects you. You go: "GET OFF HIS NUTS YOU CUTLER DICK LICKER! HE'S NOT ELITE!"

I'm actually impressed at the lack of awareness of fans like yourself.

Cutler just led an "impossible" comeback on the road, with receivers operating at half speed, after taking a huge hit to the sternum in which he barely got up. Not to mention, in a place where this team hasn't won in fucking 30 years. All while fans like you just sat at home with your dick in your hand, whining like a little bitch. "Oh, this team sucks. The season is over. WAAAAHHHH! Cutler sucks."

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You say something totally incorrect about Cutler, and then when another fan corrects you. You go: "GET OFF HIS NUTS YOU CUTLER DICK LICKER! HE'S NOT ELITE!"

Cutler just led an "impossible" comeback on the road, with receivers operating at half speed, after taking a huge hit to the sternum in which he barely got up. Not to mention, in a place where this team hasn't won in fucking 30 years. All while fans like you just sat at home with your dick in your hand, whining like a little bitch. "Oh, this team sucks. The season is over. WAAAAHHHH! Cutler sucks."

Wow, somebody needs his meds!

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay does have a tendency to stare down Marshall. Not really so much his other receivers, but he just locks onto BM and lets it rip.

He did it on the one TD tonight where BM was stacked behind Holmes. Snapped and never looked away, just rifled it in for the TD.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only if they're completely covered up will he entertain the idea of going through the progressions, but double or triple coverage doesn't seem to come into play in that decision making process, just whether he can fit a football in a window or not....and he often can.

I think he has such confidence in his arm/cannon, he will always believe that he can fit it in. When he's accurate, it's one of the most beautiful things in football. Many days he's damned accurate, but there are some games he ain't.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually it sounds to me that Jay actually showed up for a game and didn`t make any boneheaded mistakes and you wanna come in and claim him a great qb.......I give Jays his props in the second half,but it was only one game.Lets not get carried away with his greatness yet.Its not like our defense gave him any good field position to work with.(rolls eyes)
our defense actually showed up and play one helluva game.
Nice job by Fuller on his two picks.
And lets not forget conte had an awesome pick too.
we end up with 4 sacks................An gave up one.

Kudos to the defensse.
kudos for jay for finally showing up in a big and not throwing it away.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay and Josh McCown are lookingvgir anyone to jump on the bandwagon

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KUDOS TO THE BEARS TEAM PLAY........ALL THREE PHASES HELPED.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay and Josh McCown are lookingvgir anyone to jump on the bandwagon

"you'd be wise to leave ********* on the bench or waiver wire." ESPN

"...he was pretty bad outside of a couple throws to ******** on one drive. His interception was a horrible decision that was picked off by ********* at the **** two-yard line. Through two games, ******** is looking like the career journeyman he was before 2013. He's a middling QB2." Yahoo sports

Stats are fun.