• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Chris Paul A Top 5 Player?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is he a top 5 pg?

westbrook
curry
kyrie
Wall
CP3/Parker/rondo/lowry/lilliard

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Steph Curry retire?
he is not better then durant, lebron, ad, harden or westbrook, curry is a great shooter.. not a great player

Last edited:

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curiously, for how great Pistol Pete, The Answer, and CP3 played they have a total of 0 rings among them.
Is that supposed to be some sort of reference to great pgs not winning? Magic johnson. End of discussion.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that supposed to be some sort of reference to great pgs not winning? Magic johnson. End of discussion.
Why would a Pistons fan try to reference that? You have heard of Isiah Thomas, right?
It was more a reference that while you can put up great individual stats, especially in single games, it does not necessarily lead to great team success.

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a Pistons fan try to reference that? You have heard of Isiah Thomas, right?
It was more a reference that while you can put up great individual stats, especially in single games, it does not necessarily lead to great team success.

My apologies, honesty wasn't paying any attention to who you're team was. That is very true championships are a team accomplishment. I guess I was thrown off because another poster mentioned something about no pg being top 5.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is not better then durant, lebron, ad, harden or westbrook, curry is a great shooter.. not a great player

He's actually better than harden, Westbrook. Curry is a superstar. More than just a shooter. He can beat in Many different ways

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 seems like more of a stat stuffer than game changer. He's really good, don't get me wrong... but there's something about him that doesn't seem like he'll ever win a ring, idk why.

Well for one, Rivers is his coach. CP3 also resorts to flopping like a litle bitch and if he stopped, he would be a serious MVP candidate.

Top 5 players:
Bron
KD
AD
DMC
Curry/Westbrook (tied)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Russell Westbrook is now the best point guard in the league so no.

I don't know, it depends on how you look at it. Russell Westbrook has more points and rebounds per game, but Chris Paul leads the NBA in assists per game, assist to T.O. ratio, and Paul's shooting percentage is about 6 points higher than Westbrook's.

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for one, Rivers is his coach. CP3 also resorts to flopping like a litle bitch and if he stopped, he would be a serious MVP candidate.

Top 5 players:
Bron
KD
AD
DMC
Curry/Westbrook (tied)

Wait so cp3 never gets a ring because Doc is his coach? Thats wierd I could have sworn Rivers got a ring somewhere...was it Boston? Yea thats it...seems he was pretty successful there.