• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is anyone visiting the Bookie?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious how everyone is betting.
I won on Northwestern minus the points & lost on the Bears playing the under. Broke even.
Got the same 2 this week, but am playing the over in the Bears game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I had a lock on a three game parlay with Oakland giving three in JAX, Denver giving four in NY, and New Orleans giving three in Tampa.

New Orleans needed a game winning drive in the final seconds to pull the win out by two.

Fehck me...

Oh, and I don't bet on the Bears. It's just not smart for me, either way. I don't consider myself a huge homer, but I don't trust myself betting on them. It goes the other way too. They're never as bad as I think they are either.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I had a lock on a three game parlay with Oakland giving three in JAX, Denver giving four in NY, and New Orleans giving three in Tampa.

New Orleans needed a game winning drive in the final seconds to pull the win out by two.

Fehck me...

Oh, and I don't bet on the Bears. It's just not smart for me, either way. I don't consider myself a huge homer, but I don't trust myself betting on them. It goes the other way too. They're never as bad as I think they are either.

Yeah, I don't bet on the Bears to win or lose. Don't want to jinx them:lol:. But feel safe betting the over/under.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goin all out w/ 3 college games & 1 Pro this week. College is where the money is at. Just think Vegas has too much invested in the NFL.
W.Mich w/the points vs Iowa.
Maine @ Northwestern ,Nu -28
Troy vs Miss.ST. Miss st -14
Also like the over in the Bears game.