• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Anyone Giving OU a Chance?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest

None of them motherfuckers have a chance!

tenor.gif

:heh:

Soonertshirtfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama, Clemson and Oklahoma have had the most playoff appearances since the playoff started.

Alabama has some national titles
Clemson has some national titles
Oklahoma has yet to win a playoff game

This is the worst of the previous 3 Oklahoma teams. They are going up against one of, if not the best team in the country.
LSU is going to destroy these guys.
Congrats on O-4 Sooners.
Like I said, man. OU just sight seeing.

Looking for summa dem Georgia peaches.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are countless pluses and minuses on both teams that could make for a big swing either way. But what I am hoping for is a very close (even tied) game with about 10 minutes to go. That's the last thing LSU wants so they will do their best to put Oklahoma away as quickly as possible. But if OU is still hanging around in the 4th quarter, the edge will start creeping in OU's favor.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stingley is put on Lamb and is able to actually limit him, that's LSU's best chance. In that case, it could very well be a 2-3+ TD game, but I'm not sure if he can. Stingley is a monster of a CB, but Lamb is an NFL-ready WR.
Stingley can be Had. Devonta Smith put up over 200yds on him.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give them a chance, If I remember right LSU beat Texas by one score in a shoot out. Granted I think LSU defense has improved. But there is a chance

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it a solid maybe, there's a lot of questions for this one

Does Oklahoma just play up or down to their competition? Has LSU's defense improved the past few weeks or was it a product of the anemic offenses of Arkansas, A&M and Georgia?

Most of all can Oklahoma stop turning the dadburn ball over?

Most likely scenario I see is Oklahoma makes mistakes early, LSU takes a big early lead and then has their usual 3rd quarter dropoff to allow Oklahoma to make it interesting but never quite gets back in the game and LSU wins by 14

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely scenario I see is Oklahoma makes mistakes early, LSU takes a big early lead and then has their usual 3rd quarter dropoff to allow Oklahoma to make it interesting but never quite gets back in the game and LSU wins by 14

It's like you're in my head.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have one message for LSU fans.....................

tenor.gif

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping LSU will buy all the media hype. :heh:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m really not sure there’s a college corner who can cover lamb one on one. Our bigger problem is Riley defaults to veterans way too often in these types of games and two of our veteran receivers are good players but not elite by any means and they struggle mightily to get open against the LSU’s of the world. Riley doesn’t seem to understand it doesn’t matter how trust worthy they are if you can’t get open. He’s got some elite young talent that LSU has no tape on that could be very dangerous if LSU focuses on Lamb, but I’ve seen nothing to make me believe he’ll use it and that will be a big mistake Riley just can’t seem to learn from.

I wish we had this problem but we don’t. You watch the games so you have to know that we are only using 30 percent of the passing playbook. OU has a chance but has to play a perfect game and LSU does not. The sad thing is if we had this defense we win the last 2 titles going away. Riley has to dig deep and figure a way to use all our weapons without Hurts turning it over. If he can do that it’s a competitive game, but if it’s the same old crap of Hurts not knowing what to do when his first read is not open we are sunk.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had this problem but we don’t. You watch the games so you have to know that we are only using 30 percent of the passing playbook. OU has a chance but has to play a perfect game and LSU does not. The sad thing is if we had this defense we win the last 2 titles going away. Riley has to dig deep and figure a way to use all our weapons without Hurts turning it over. If he can do that it’s a competitive game, but if it’s the same old crap of Hurts not knowing what to do when his first read is not open we are sunk.

Both can be true. Both are true.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what I am hoping for is a very close (even tied) game with about 10 minutes to go. That's the last thing LSU wants so they will do their best to put Oklahoma away as quickly as possible. But if OU is still hanging around in the 4th quarter, the edge will start creeping in OU's favor.

Cajun Man.jpg