• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ironic FF Season

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal the theme for our 13th league season was Ironic. So many Ironic things happen it'd take up this entire thread to list them all.

But the latest ironic thing was this....

I am playing a team owner named Jeff and I used all the faab I had left to get Jeff Wilson Jr.

I am winning by 7 points going into MNF and Jeff has Russell Wilson left to play and I assumed no chance and I'll be out of the playoffs in mins once the game starts.

Well of course my dumbass last effin sec. takes out Jeff Wilson Jr. to play Justin Jackson.

So the ironic parts are this and I didn't even think about it till this morning. I am playing againist Jeff who is using Wilson as his QB and I had Jeff Wilson in my lineup but sat him only to lose by 2 effin pts which if I played Jeff Wilson I would of won by 3 pts...

Finally this season comes to the end and I need a long ass break from fantasy.... getting pissed about this L does nothing for me but to realize that Ironic was the theme and I yet again came up short of the 2 week 2 grand championship showdown can really get a guy to say eff this shit and quit fantasy football for life!!!!!
5 months of work to eat an Ironic sandwich sucks!! And to see Russel Wilson get that long rush and 2 pt conv. give me two options go off or just realize I don't have the BIG BRASS BALLS it takes to be a fantasy champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-DUB-

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal the theme for our 13th league season was Ironic. So many Ironic things happen it'd take up this entire thread to list them all.

But the latest ironic thing was this....

I am playing a team owner named Jeff and I used all the faab I had left to get Jeff Wilson Jr.

I am winning by 7 points going into MNF and Jeff has Russell Wilson left to play and I assumed no chance and I'll be out of the playoffs in mins once the game starts.

Well of course my dumbass last effin sec. takes out Jeff Wilson Jr. to play Justin Jackson.

So the ironic parts are this and I didn't even think about it till this morning. I am playing againist Jeff who is using Wilson as his QB and I had Jeff Wilson in my lineup but sat him only to lose by 2 effin pts which if I played Jeff Wilson I would of won by 3 pts...

Finally this season comes to the end and I need a long ass break from fantasy.... getting pissed about this L does nothing for me but to realize that Ironic was the theme and I yet again came up short of the 2 week 2 grand championship showdown can really get a guy to say eff this shit and quit fantasy football for life!!!!!
5 months of work to eat an Ironic sandwich sucks!! And to see Russel Wilson get that long rush and 2 pt conv. give me two options go off or just realize I don't have the BIG BRASS BALLS it takes to be a fantasy champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-DUB-
Dude always play who you think is going to SCORE MORE POINTS THAT DAY.

Reactions: DUB

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a toss up... Not like we had a lot to go off of with Jeff Wilson and Alfred duo and Eckler and Justin Jack duo...

-DUB-