• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ipod/Itunes question

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I put I add a bunch of music to my Itunes library and then delete it to free up space after it's on my ipod, will it be removed from my ipod the next time I synch it?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but you realize it wont free up space unless you locate the actual MP3 file and delete it... In fact, you shouldn't even need to delete them from itunes. I have whole albums in itunes that the program cant "Locate the files for"

Rusty Kuntz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, unless you do a manual sync.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but you realize it wont free up space unless you locate the actual MP3 file and delete it... In fact, you shouldn't even need to delete them from itunes. I have whole albums in itunes that the program cant "Locate the files for"

Yeah that's what I did, I deleted the files but kept them on itunes and it worked. My laptop is almost out of space and I got this old portable HD that's suffered through 2 deployments so the only way to keep it connected is to keep a lot of pressure on the USB, so my only option is to take music off of it while holding it like a dumbass, then once it's on my ipod I delete it off my computer. Kind of tedious, but hey it works! This is also my first ipod, the Army actually issued me a 32gb ipod touch as well as a "smart pen" a couple days ago because of my TBI. Why an ipod for TBI you ask? Because it has an alarm clock and a note pad lol(same apps my phone has, but who am I to argue?) This smart pen is pretty fuckin cool too.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what I did, I deleted the files but kept them on itunes and it worked. My laptop is almost out of space and I got this old portable HD that's suffered through 2 deployments so the only way to keep it connected is to keep a lot of pressure on the USB, so my only option is to take music off of it while holding it like a dumbass, then once it's on my ipod I delete it off my computer. Kind of tedious, but hey it works! This is also my first ipod, the Army actually issued me a 32gb ipod touch as well as a "smart pen" a couple days ago because of my TBI. Why an ipod for TBI you ask? Because it has an alarm clock and a note pad lol(same apps my phone has, but who am I to argue?) This smart pen is pretty fuckin cool too.

lol Im a music junkie, I own a 120gig classic... 90gigs filled...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Im a music junkie, I own a 120gig classic... 90gigs filled...

Yeah I have about 75gb of music on my hd, shame I can't fit it all, but 32gb is enough for the necessities.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that, get a ZUNE!

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can't get behind pirating music. (Unless you own the CDs you're downloading)

if you own them, why are you downloading them? encode at exactly the format/rate you want. :noidea:

/ 320 kpbs mp3 here
// on my phone only. otherwise lossless or real CD/vinyl