• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa State Beat Oklahoma State 37-31

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^this

why do bama fans assume we are upset.....dont care to much...you bama fans seem to care while yet bitching and moaning about not caring

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^this

why do bama fans assume we are upset.....dont care to much...you bama fans seem to care while yet bitching and moaning about not caring

If your not upset, then why even bring up each teams opponents bowl record? boom starts the thread and Bama fans post in them, seems like the thread starter is the angry one. I personally understand where you guys are coming from, if I'm not a Bama fan I would be a little angry that we are in the NC also.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't care why do you post in all the topics created by this troll?

You don't make any sense.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa State showed why Okie State didn't deserve to play for a NC.

State43

Your mom's favorite
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One slip up proves that? How many ranked teams does OSU have to beat to prove otherwise? How many more ranked teams did OSU beat than Bama? Just saying. Both have their argument.
I think Alabama and LSU are the 2 best teams in the league, I am just not crazy about watching that game again though no matter the victor. The what if game is always a more attractive offer than the rematch.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so for the 100th and ( hopefully) last time.. No one is saying that Bama isnt better than Ok State, and even if they are saying that it really isnt the point. Regardless of whether you think Bama is better than Ok State the point is that the college football season is supposed to reward the teams that have the best seasons on a whole. Its entire function is set to do that. It is set up to reward teams for playing tough games, winning tough games and its sole purpose is to divine which 2 teams had the best years and match them up for the title. It doesnt matter if you think Bama is better, the reality is that their entire body of work is not as impressive as the Cowboys. Now you can argue that Bama is better and that is fine and probably even true but we have been led to believe for forever that CFB rewards you for who you play and who you beat and this year flies in the face of all of that. That is all, thats the only real argument. The computers ( unbiased or at least less biased) determined that OSU had the better season, it was only the pollsters that determnined that Bamas season was better, not based on facts but based on the " eyeball" test. Each person has to determine for themselves whether that is OK or not. This year came down to the question of whether you wanted to reward the 2 teams that had the best year or the 2 teams you thought were best just based on personal feelings. Thats it.