• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting WR prospect

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Draft Profile: Moritz Boehringer

MORITZ BOEHRINGER

excerpt

PRO DAY RESULTS

40-yard dash: 4.43 seconds
Vertical: 39 inches
Broad jump: 10 feet, 11 inches
20-yard Short shuttle: 4.10 seconds
3-cone: 6.65 seconds
Bench: 17 reps of 225 pounds
ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS
Exceptional combination of size, speed and short-area quickness. Has rare short area testing numbers for a receiver with his size. Long, loose strides mangle the cushion of his over-matched cornerbacks. Can stick a foot in the ground and open a throwing window with acceleration. Lightning quick out of route stems. Hands catcher. Shows ability to track and finish the deep balls with long arms and soft hands. Has home-run speed after the catch and will work the middle and take the hits.
WEAKNESSES
His size and athletic traits overshadow how raw he is. Has only played football for a relatively short period of time. Is a step slow getting off line of scrimmage and into his routes. Needs time and reps to learn nuances of route-running. Competition level isn't even on the radar and could outrun most everyone he faced. Will have to learn to art of separation when challenged by athletic, press cornerbacks.

Kid has size, and speed. But he is rather raw. Should be interesting to see where he ends up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Draft Profile: Moritz Boehringer

MORITZ BOEHRINGER

excerpt

PRO DAY RESULTS

40-yard dash: 4.43 seconds
Vertical: 39 inches
Broad jump: 10 feet, 11 inches
20-yard Short shuttle: 4.10 seconds
3-cone: 6.65 seconds
Bench: 17 reps of 225 pounds
ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS
Exceptional combination of size, speed and short-area quickness. Has rare short area testing numbers for a receiver with his size. Long, loose strides mangle the cushion of his over-matched cornerbacks. Can stick a foot in the ground and open a throwing window with acceleration. Lightning quick out of route stems. Hands catcher. Shows ability to track and finish the deep balls with long arms and soft hands. Has home-run speed after the catch and will work the middle and take the hits.
WEAKNESSES

His size and athletic traits overshadow how raw he is. Has only played football for a relatively short period of time. Is a step slow getting off line of scrimmage and into his routes. Needs time and reps to learn nuances of route-running. Competition level isn't even on the radar and could outrun most everyone he faced. Will have to learn to art of separation when challenged by athletic, press cornerbacks.

Kid has size, and speed. But he is rather raw. Should be interesting to see where he ends up.

You know me. I like late round flyers on measurable. Besides, Jeff Janis' last game couldn't hurt him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know me. I like late round flyers on measurable. Besides, Jeff Janis' last game couldn't hurt him.

Before his pro day, he was considered a possible UDFA. But now, teams are apparently thinking he is going to cost a draft pick if you want him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure
Seventh...sixth...whatever. Get his rights.

I get the feeling some one is going to drop a 5th to get him, and I doubt its us.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late round draft pick is where he should be