• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting take on the WR situation

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sigh:

Those that play the No. 2 or 3 positions?:noidea:

You are a sad little man. :tsk:

And why can't WRs playing a 2 or 3 ever become a 1? EXACTLY pea brain, anything COULD HAPPEN. It's all water is wet dimwhit.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is becoming unreadable, which sucks. Someone let me know when it's not a constant cat fight please.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is becoming unreadable, which sucks.
Hang in there Nelly, it's the offseason. Not as much to talk about when there are no games or not even camp info to discuss. You post some good shit, so just hang tough.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there Nelly, it's the offseason. Not as much to talk about when there are no games or not even camp info to discuss. You post some good shit, so just hang tough.
Nah. When every thread is posters bitching and insulting each other, i'm out.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. When every thread is posters bitching and insulting each other, i'm out.
Unsure where you are to go... Every other Bear Forum i'm on follows the exact same pattern... Sports related subject about you team, two - four people with a history take over the thread and it turns into personal attack for 2-3 pages. BS has a tude, not sure I've ever much argued with him, but couldn't resist his last little call us all out in the other thread. It is one thing to have an issue with one other poster (in this instance) but to call us all out? Had to respond. Good luck where ever you land.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure where you are to go... Every other Bear Forum i'm on follows the exact same pattern... Sports related subject about you team, two - four people with a history take over the thread and it turns into personal attack for 2-3 pages.
Then why bother? Twitter is complete and utter cesspool of garbage, and i'm not on twitter because of it. I'd like to talk about the Bears (and not pillow fight with other posters) but if i can't find that, then oh well.

BS has a tude, not sure I've ever much argued with him, but couldn't resist his last little call us all out in the other thread. It is one thing to have an issue with one other poster (in this instance) but to call us all out? Had to respond. Good luck where ever you land.
Yea, that's the thing. I don't blame you for responding, but it exemplifies my point. When too many people here want to make it about them and not the topic we're here to discuss then there's nothing to discuss, cause i don't know shit about any of you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you discuss football when one idiot thinks "Wims could be a 1 in the league"? You cannot talk real football w/ peabrains like this. It's like trying to talk physics and one dude doesn't believe in gravity. Where do you go from there?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then as kindly as possible you try to tell the peabrain, hey there is such thing as gravity. And the peabrain starts flying off the handle name calling. How do you handle this? I always try to maintain decorum. But peabrains can't be reasoned with.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel bad for you.

Great defense.

"Wims could be number 1 in this league."
"Uhh I meant he literally could be a 1 if say Robinson gets injured."
"Uhh water is wet dude! That's what i meant all along"

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great defense.

"Wims could be number 1 in this league."
"Uhh I meant he literally could be a 1 if say Robinson gets injured."
"Uhh water is wet dude! That's what i meant all along"

ME: "I think Wims could be a No. 1 in this league."

YOU: 3 pages of you frothing at the mouth like some sex-crazed and retard-strong imbecile.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you discuss football when one idiot thinks "Wims could be a 1 in the league"? You cannot talk real football w/ peabrains like this. It's like trying to talk physics and one dude doesn't believe in gravity. Where do you go from there?

aka...I'm a cunt, and I'm only here to be a cunt. I go to no other pages on this huge site, just the Bears, and all I do there is act like superior cunt.

Do the math, genius.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ see

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^see.he even wants me to have a boner for him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^
giphy.gif

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's really the case then be the bigger man: disagree, state your case and move on. Instead, you antagonize the fuck out people, essentially treating people like they're sub-human for having an opinion that's different than yours. Or worse yet, for saying something that seems absurd and not even really giving them a chance to clarify it or walk it back before you just go insulting them.

If you're really that much smarter than everyone else, you could convince people to change their minds, at least somewhat. Instead, you create a thread basically telling everyone else they're idiots and you're awesome. Every thread you post in becomes a shit show because of your constant need to tell everyone how much better you are than them because you have an opinion that might be right sometimes.

Thanks for ruining the board for me even though i agree with the majority of the stuff you have to say concerning the Bears. I hope you feel good about yourself as a result, cause i know people who tear others down to feel better about themselves usually lead some really shitty, unfulfilling lives and have trouble finding validation so they search for it in places like internet communities under the veil of anonymity.

Last edited:

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wims could be a No. 1 in this league, IMO.

He should be on the field more.
He's got the build and the hands. If he becomes a #1 caliber receiver, i'm guessing it'll be in the mold of Alshon Jeffery. He's not all that fast, but he's got great hands, has the body to be physical and can make great leaping plays down the field over defenders and in the red zone.

He's got a ways to go. I sure hope the Bears have plans for him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the build and the hands. If he becomes a #1 caliber receiver, i'm guessing it'll be in the mold of Alshon Jeffery. He's not all that fast, but he's got great hands, has the body to be physical and can make great leaping plays down the field over defenders and in the red zone.

He's got a ways to go. I sure hope the Bears have plans for him.

tenor.gif

lol..jk...ya...pretty much all I was saying.

I have a Bears board stalker that has a very tiny penis, tho so....here we are.