• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting graphic of the remaining teams

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a graph for ASU fuckheads just like you!

bitch-pattern-graph-jpg.jpg

Fork, you're gonna want to read that one, left to right.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork, you're gonna want to read that one, left to right.
I don't think they teach reading like that at ASU. It's more like "A" is for Apple. "B" is for Bear. Putting letters together to form words is only part of their graduate program...

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, dumb graphs with all those facts, statistics, and actual data to better inform the situation. Geez, why would we want to know more about what we're discussing. Gosh, can't we just talk out of our asses without actually basing it on empirical understandings and yet also understanding that it's not predictive. Damn, I just wanted to come on here and say some shit, you know, without actually contributing at all to the discussion. But here you guys are, talking time out of your own fucking days to construct, or even just post some shit that could help some of us know more about CBB, on an actual CBB forum.

You're right Fork, stupid graphs, indeed. Man, and to think, I had you pegged all wrong this whole time.
Keep this graph so we can have a real chat when it is all said and done.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they teach reading like that at ASU. It's more like "A" is for Apple. "B" is for Bear. Putting letters together to form words is only part of their graduate program...
Poor kitty

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is, huh? I heard cursive is a special course for those who are lucky enough to get in their honors program over at ASU.
Graduated in Engineering, nice try.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep this graph so we can have a real chat when it is all said and done.

Statistics are a measurement of what was, not what is to come. It's a jumping off point to understand the teams as they are, but once they tip off, it can all change in a moment. Generally speaking, it says that yes, UK should beat UWV. Will they? Who knows. But statistically, they are superior. Same goes for the other matchups.

I feel like I have to explain this to you since you really don't have shit for experience as a fan in March.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistics are a measurement of what was, not what is to come. It's a jumping off point to understand the teams as they are, but once they tip off, it can all change in a moment. Generally speaking, it says that yes, UK should beat UWV. Will they? Who knows. But statistically, they are superior. Same goes for the other matchups.

I feel like I have to explain this to you since you really don't have shit for experience as a fan in March.
No need to explain. Just Play Ball.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where was UConn is this graph last yr?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK will handle, WVU, then UND, then Wisconsin, then Duke, and will be crowned National Champion. There's not a team in the country that can beat Kentucky.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK will handle, WVU, then UND, then Wisconsin, then Duke, and will be crowned National Champion. There's not a team in the country that can beat Kentucky.

Likely not. But certainly not 'certainly not'.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be Kentucky/Arizona in the final 4, could be better than the national championship game.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be Kentucky/Arizona in the final 4, could be better than the national championship game.

I personally think that the UK/AZ matchup or the UK/UW matchup could end up being a better game than the NC game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fork after he thinks he just schooled someone on the Internet.

untitled.jpg