• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Insane stat for Super Bowl winners.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK,

You posted this stat on the Seattle board. This stat is so crazy I had to post it here for people to see.

Since the 2005 season, no defending Super Bowl Champion has won a playoff GAME the following season. If the Seattle team was really that strong last year, they should break that streak

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone watch that last night. I didnt see the whole thing but did see probably the first half. How is a defense that good??? Their back ups were dominating . Is it scheme? personell? coaching? mindset?? It looked like they had 15 people on the field at one time.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with these new rules guys like Sherman, Talib, and Revis will be less effective if they enforce these rules properly. I'm Speaking of the way the NFL is now not allowing db's to hand chuck with the wr's.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with these new rules guys like Sherman, Talib, and Revis will be less effective if they enforce these rules properly. I'm Speaking of the way the NFL is now not allowing db's to hand chuck with the wr's.

ugh, how I miss the days of Reggie White, Jerome Brown, Seth Joyner, Eric Allen, Clyde Simmons. The freaking Eagles first string D in preseason is 0-17 on 3rd down plays. Hasn't stopped a 3rd down once in 17 tries. Terrible. This is ANYBODY'S division. 0 sacks too.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh, how I miss the days of Reggie White, Jerome Brown, Seth Joyner, Eric Allen, Clyde Simmons. The freaking Eagles first string D in preseason is 0-17 on 3rd down plays. Hasn't stopped a 3rd down once in 17 tries. Terrible. This is ANYBODY'S division. 0 sacks too.

I always liked Wes Hopkins

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK,

You posted this stat on the Seattle board. This stat is so crazy I had to post it here for people to see.

Since the 2005 season, no defending Super Bowl Champion has won a playoff GAME the following season. If the Seattle team was really that strong last year, they should break that streak

I pointed that out to all my fan's on the Seattle board who think last years Seahawks are better than the 90's Cowboys. Will be an easy conclusion, an soon as Seattle wins this years Super Bowl, and next years, and the next years, I will bow down. There have been a lot of Champ's since 2005 that were sure they were gonna dominate the next year as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After watching Aikman get sacked 12 times in 1 game(which leads to the question, if we had one of the best OL's ever, what was Philly's DL), I can tell you I don't miss any of those MF's