• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury updates: Curry and Rush

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is any silver lining about Rush is that with the injury it's highly likely he'll opt-in for next season. With Jack and possibly Landry being free agents and 20M in cap space tied up in Biedrins and Jefferson, having Rush back for a reasonable price is key.

As for Curry, there's always worry with the ankle but considering he's still a game-time decision I don't think it's serious. Players will get banged up this time of year. Hopefully it's not a lingering issue.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is any silver lining about Rush is that with the injury it's highly likely he'll opt-in for next season. With Jack and possibly Landry being free agents and 20M in cap space tied up in Biedrins and Jefferson, having Rush back for a reasonable price is key.

As for Curry, there's always worry with the ankle but considering he's still a game-time decision I don't think it's serious. Players will get banged up this time of year. Hopefully it's not a lingering issue.

On its own, I wouldn't worry but those are important fragile ankles!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that he didn't play last night worries me - we know those ankles are fragile and the older he gets, the worse of he'll be - i.e. arthritic ankles, etc.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, the Warriors need to limit Curry's minutes if they want him to play an entire season including the PO's. There was a graphic that was posted a couple of weeks ago that compared Curry vs CP3 and I didn't realize in just PG stats alone, Curry was 2nd in minutes compared to CP3 being ranked 10th. I love Jack, but the Warriors should really think about drafting another guard who has mad handles and could spell Curry around 8-10 minutes per game.

I know Miami is a solid defensive team, but the Warriors really lacked that player who could penetrate effectively (Curry). The Warriors really need to add another player who can consistently create his own shot.