• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incognito?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is good reason to suspect that Incognito will be released by Miami after the Wells report came out just recently. I for one wouldn't mind seeing the Rams take a chance on this guy. Sure, he has baggage. But to my way of thinking, I actually want someone with this kind of nastiness on my offensive line. As long as you can keep him under control, which I think our OL coach--Paul Boudreau, who is one of the best in the business, could do. I have no problem with Incognito's unconventional behavior as long as it's bridled and kept under control. Everything else aside, Incognito is a very good lineman. And chances are he'd be willing to play for less $$ in light of his recent gaffes and problems with the league. If he has the ability to intimidate on this level, all the better. After all, this is a big boy's game. If you can't handle it, get out or be dominated. As Randy Cross once said...."It's always easier to defeat an opponent when he's already started the job for you"

Any thoughts?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No

Absolutely not

Locker room cancer and a guy that has proven to lose his cool when things go bad.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started out as a Ram. Fisher is good at keeping problem players under raps (J.J., Givens, etc) but I think Richie is at another level. I don't think he'll be brought in but I could be wrong. Stranger things have happened in this league.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we gotta resign Saffold first.....

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started out as a Ram. Fisher is good at keeping problem players under raps (J.J., Givens, etc) but I think Richie is at another level. I don't think he'll be brought in but I could be wrong. Stranger things have happened in this league.

I remember when he played for the Rams Retro. I also remember him single-handedly costing us a game against Carolina with his personal foul penalties, and then an off-sides penalty that called back an 80 yard TD pass from Warner. Subsequently we lost the division to it was the Saints I believe because of that one game. Hey, I'm not arguing that he doesn't have baggage. But he probably isn't going to get a lot of offers, and he may be willing to sign for two years with no guaranteed $$$, or at least only guaranteed based on his behavior. If we lose Saffold, Incognito would come a lot cheaper, and we desperately need OL help, so it might be worth the risk. We need all the nastiness we can get in our division.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather take a chance with Martin if he gets released.

Hell no to Incognito; he has flamed out once already for the Rams and for my local team the Bills. I would rather watch the Rams use Johnny Hekker at G than bring back that idiot.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think after this scandal is all said and done he'll be out of the NFL. I don't think he'll be suspended indefinitely but I doubt anyone wants him after this. He's too much of a liability. Look at his history, every team he's been on he ends up being the negative focal-point. He's just a ticking time bomb.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has no respect for anyone. Case closed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much downside for the perceived upside. No I think he is done.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can kiss my white ass. I rather put a cutout figure of a lineman out on the field then sign that dude

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had the same thought. He will be cheap and won't have the respect of his team mates to allow him to "bully" others. I wouldn't mind seeing him come in and had actually suggested it to a friend the other day.

As far as Martin goes I wouldn't touch him. A lot of the things I have read make it seem like Richie is a dick but in all honesty worse things were said on my baseball team when I was 13. We harassed each other to no end to the point we have umpires asking us to stop yelling at each other during games. We all got along great though. So sure Richie is a dick but in my opinion Martin needs to get his panties out of a bunch. Neither is blameless.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is a no go, too. It would be hard to find a team that could even take him seriously. You maul people for a living and you're upset with bullying? Martin would have a hard time getting a job at Toys R Us let alone be a football player.

It still doesn't change my opinion of Incognito, though. He got cut from one of the least talented teams the Rams have ever assembled.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is good reason to suspect that Incognito will be released by Miami after the Wells report came out just recently. I for one wouldn't mind seeing the Rams take a chance on this guy. Sure, he has baggage. But to my way of thinking, I actually want someone with this kind of nastiness on my offensive line. As long as you can keep him under control, which I think our OL coach--Paul Boudreau, who is one of the best in the business, could do. I have no problem with Incognito's unconventional behavior as long as it's bridled and kept under control. Everything else aside, Incognito is a very good lineman. And chances are he'd be willing to play for less $$ in light of his recent gaffes and problems with the league. If he has the ability to intimidate on this level, all the better. After all, this is a big boy's game. If you can't handle it, get out or be dominated. As Randy Cross once said...."It's always easier to defeat an opponent when he's already started the job for you"

Any thoughts?

Didn't we do the Richie experiment before? Hes not that good to begin with. its not like he's going to make your Oline suddenly much better so why in the hell would you want to take on the baggage. no way.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then. I guess I'm the only one that thought that was a good idea. But as Retro mentioned, stranger things have happened. Don't be surprised if the Rams give him a try. As far as being out of the league, I can't see that. Someone will give him a chance. Those locker rooms aren't choir practices boys. If he can contribute for a reasonable amount of money and has stipulations regarding his behavior, he'll play somewhere.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The raiders will be calling him. I dont want anything to do with him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin is a no go, too. It would be hard to find a team that could even take him seriously. You maul people for a living and you're upset with bullying? Martin would have a hard time getting a job at Toys R Us let alone be a football player.

It still doesn't change my opinion of Incognito, though. He got cut from one of the least talented teams the Rams have ever assembled.

I see Martin as a pretty talented but soon to be cheap answer for OT depth if not RT starter. No reason to blame the victim.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Martin as a pretty talented but soon to be cheap answer for OT depth if not RT starter. No reason to blame the victim.

you don't want a guy that wants to commit suicide on your team. He's a cancer just like Incogs

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't want a guy that wants to commit suicide on your team. He's a cancer just like Incogs

Agreed. Don't want a skirt protecting our queen---Bradford. If he can't handle the locker room, what makes anybody think he can handle the trenches of an NFL game?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is full of head cases. Anyone who has ever played sports or been in the military or a part of almost anything ,has been though something similar. Its a rite of passage if you will. I always found if you could prove it on the field whatever field it maybe most of the crap went away. This should have never made it out of the locker room. To me its about if they can play. If they can give them a shot. If not see ya.