• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how fucking hard is it to turn your phone sideways when recording a video?

Sorry, but that just irks me a bit.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said white hat bro had a life while black hat bro didnt

Yeah, that was a gift to the negotiation team.

And, realistically the brother may have lived had this kid not run hm down. I actually wish that both were taken alive. No matter what the truth is, the story will be because his brother coerced him.

Uggh.

1. How do any of us know that he was trained at all? The way these two fucking idiots behaved suggests otherwise.

2. We are not privy to ANY of the evidence against this kid. NONE. I hope the evidence is incontrovertible so that this can be resolved, but none of us knows exactly what this kid has actually done. I hope they got the right guy and that he spends the rest of his life where he can't hurt anyone else.

3. Not all people of Islamic descent who are violent have orders to top themselves when the going gets rough.

4. If this is the right guy he's a fucking coward because he laid down a bomb in a public place, not because he didn't kill himself.

*brushes hands*

I see I'm not needed here.

Can we at least agree that the media can ask some pretty fucking dumb questions?

It's almost like it's their job. Assholes.

Prez at the podium now.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIPZOw3CUAAmHF4.jpg

Everyone is thinking of you Boston and the state of Massachusetts! Glad this part of the tragedy is over.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIPZOw3CUAAmHF4.jpg

Everyone is thinking of you Boston and the state of Massachusetts! Glad this part of the tragedy is over.

I just noticed the tear in the eye.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us not forget what happened in West, Texas earlier this week also. Tonight I'll pray for those killed, wounded, and missing. :pray:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIPZOw3CUAAmHF4.jpg

I agree with you 100% but lets not forget this was an attack on America as a nation and the whole country was touched by this. I hope the people don't get me wrong obviously it's has more of an impact when it's in your back yard but it's a national issue as well.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us not forget what happened in West, Texas earlier this week also. Tonight I'll pray for those killed, wounded, and missing. :pray:

Yeah, do the Penguins not care about Texas?

This has been one of the worst weeks I can remember in this country. Terror and ensuing manhunt/crime spree, massive accident and Natural disaster (Chicago) all in one.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very true a very terrible situation there too and i pray for the victims there as well. A lot of people died and many more injured.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 100% but lets not forget this was an attack on America as a nation and the whole country was touched by this. I hope the people don't get me wrong obviously it's has more of an impact when it's in your back yard but it's a national issue as well.
Well, that would explain the American Flag in the image. :thumb: :usa2:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NO DOUBT. JUST LIKE 911. IT'S JUST BOSTON TOOK IT ON THE CHIN THIS TIME. BUT LIKE THE CHAMPS WE ARE, WE GOT OFF THE MAT AND KICKED ASS!!!!! AND AFTER HAD A COLD BEER AND A SHOT :suds:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, do the Penguins not care about Texas?

This has been one of the worst weeks I can remember in this country. Terror and ensuing manhunt/crime spree, massive accident and Natural disaster (Chicago) all in one.

What happened in Chicago 43?