• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Salesman at it again news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raptors Interested In Trading For Rudy Gay
Jan 09, 2013 3:32 AM EST

The Toronto Raptors are amongst the teams interested in trading for Rudy Gay should the Memphis Grizzlies decide to trade him, according to sources.

The Raptors have had preliminary talks with the Grizzlies.

Toronto is said to be offering a package centered around Jose Calderon, Ed Davis and future picks for Gay.

The Grizzlies are exploring trade scenarios for Gay, but have not yet determined if they will absolutely move him before the February deadline.

The Raptors tried to trade for Gay in June, even offering a package including their eighth overall pick that became Terrence Ross.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
?

Laughable. There goes our future all-star.

what world is ed davis going to be an allstar?

unless you meant Ross...but the article is not talking bout him this year being traded.....

Cmon big time Mod....learn your ABC's...and learn to reed....

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kds is right, davis will average a double cheese and two strips of bacon on another team.

gay is good but he doesn't sell jerseys so he'll never get calls, volume scorer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kds is right, davis will average a double cheese and two strips of bacon on another team.

gay is good but he doesn't sell jerseys so he'll never get calls, volume scorer

Ed Davis = all-star for the Memphis Grizzlies in 2015. As for us, we'll get a 40% shooter who has had some good years but will be overhyped and overpaid by the Used Car Salesman. Not to mention, having both him and Acne Bryant being volume shooters will likely only lead to this guy making another video like this:

Yo. Yo, B.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Davis = all-star for the Memphis Grizzlies in 2015. As for us, we'll get a 40% shooter who has had some good years but will be overhyped and overpaid by the Used Car Salesman. Not to mention, having both him and Acne Bryant being volume shooters will likely only lead to this guy making another video like this:

Yo. Yo, B.

hahahhahahah what about derozan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chad Ford's answer to a question about Danny Granger:

Jesse (DC)

What is the best way for the Pacers to reintegrate Danny Granger without disrupting Paul George's emergence and reviving an anemic offense (bench in particular)?

Chad Ford (1:11 PM)

I fully expect that by the start of next season Granger will be wearing a different jersey. The challenge right now is how to bring him back, prove to teams he's still a pseudo-All-Star so that his trade value is high, and not disrupt what's happening in Indy. George is the future of the franchise and Granger's absence has given him the opportunity to emerge. They can't mess with that. But they don't want to sell Granger for pennies on the dollar. Lots of veteran teams would be interested in him if they are comfortable that he can stay healthy. Look for Golden State, Toronto, Houston, Dallas to all pursue.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now, Granger's different. I'd take Granger. He has more proven leadership, can shoot the ball, is still relatively young and can play defense. Having him at the wing would be a really good get for us. If Salesman can swing this trade, I'd call him a hero.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colangelo: Raptors Holding Up To Rebuild Plan
Jan 10, 2013 11:21 AM EST

Bryan Colengelo is confident the Toronto Raptors’ young core of talent will pay off down the road.

“We’re executing a plan that we outlined and defined for everyone 2 1/2 years ago,” Colengelo said. “When the new board [at MLSE] came on, I outlined where we were in the process of implementing that plan and executing that plan.

“I’ve given them scheduled updates, I’ve given them unscheduled updates when things got off to a little bit of a rough start. But I know that we’re very comfortable with the path we’re following.”

Colangelo’s contract runs out at the end of the season, and the Raptors’ ownership group holds an option on whether to extend his deal.

“We’re all being evaluated all the time,” MLSE president and chief operating officer Tom Anselmi said Wednesday, when asked about Colangelo’s status. “Bryan and his team are in the midst of a rebuilding process, and that’s what you always want to see, a process.”

Anselmi went on to say: “We’re going to have to make a decision at some point in the next few months” on whether to pick up the option on Colangelo’s contract.

Via Robert Macleod/Globe and Mail

_______

Salesmans's got more spin than Vin Diesel's car in Fast 5.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now, Granger's different. I'd take Granger. He has more proven leadership, can shoot the ball, is still relatively young and can play defense. Having him at the wing would be a really good get for us. If Salesman can swing this trade, I'd call him a hero.

sheer dog piss

you want granger? over rudy flames?

granger is the premier volume log producer in the nba. I feel gay is more likely for "reward the big fellow"(davis) if i may quote leo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sheer dog piss

you want granger? over rudy flames?

granger is the premier volume log producer in the nba. I feel gay is more likely for "reward the big fellow"(davis) if i may quote leo

How can he feed the Burger when the Burger would be traded for him? And both are volume shooters, but I remember Granger playing better defense.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't we just build a time machine, re-do the 2005 and 2006 drafts, and get them both for the forgotten souls of joey graham and andrea bargnani?