• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In General Question

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO teams that I would stack some of their options. By options, I mean at least the qb and 2passing options. 2 passing options can be WR, RB thats a known pass catcher, TE........

In no order
KC
Dallas
Giants(yep)
Bungals(you better believe in burrow being a top ten option though-I dont)
Lions-maybe
Falcons
Panthers
Bucs
Rams

Again, this is just my opinion.
The Gmen?? Well, you can have all Sterling Shepard and Golden Taint stock you can find. Like Engram, Barkley is a stud, Danny Dimes is nice enough...but that outside receiving corp is lacking..and as much as I root for Jones, he ain't a guy that elevates mediocrity.. Not yet anyways

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gmen?? Well, you can have all Sterling Shepard and Golden Taint stock you can find. Like Engram, Barkley is a stud, Danny Dimes is nice enough...but that outside receiving corp is lacking..and as much as I root for Jones, he ain't a guy that elevates mediocrity.. Not yet anyways
Don't go sleeping on Darius Slayton, now. Dude's a big time breakout candidate imo. I'd rather have him over Tate and Shepherd in any kind of league.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go sleeping on Darius Slayton, now. Dude's a big time breakout candidate imo. I'd rather have him over Tate and Shepherd in any kind of league.
Yep, gimme Slayton.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am just not sold on Daniel Jones though.

Skill players in bad offenses ca absolutely be good fantasy options and Slayton may be that.

But most likely we are looking at Barkley being a stud, Engram being a mid range TE1 and 1 reliable fantasy option (like a WR2/3 type), and Jones maybe a streamer option.

That is not what I want to see when I talk about stacking an offense. Just not enough upside there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley , Jones, engram are enough for a stack. I do like shepherd when healthy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley , Jones, engram are enough for a stack. I do like shepherd when healthy.
Well sure if you include Barkley, although I imagine the only time you're ever thinking about starting Jones is on a bye week, or if disaster hit your your QB1.

But, he did specifically mention QB, WR, and TE's, not RB's..if we're including the RB's, that changes everything significantly

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well sure if you include Barkley, although I imagine the only time you're ever thinking about starting Jones is on a bye week, or if disaster hit your your QB1.

But, he did specifically mention QB, WR, and TE's, not RB's..if we're including the RB's, that changes everything significantly
ill be honest hes a big sleeper qb for me this year. But yeah I had said for me stacking passing games needs the QB and 2 passing options. Passing options can inclued wr-te-RB as long as the RB is a known pass catcher, which barkley is. Like I said. I personally like Shephard as well,they paid him, his targets are abundant, hes just been hurt. I'll take the volume/opportunity. If Jones is sitting there late I have no problems taking him. Its a passing game to keep an eye on IMHO.

I think the Gmen are much improved this year.....but they were 8th in the league in pass attempts per game at 36.9.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be honest hes a big sleeper qb for me this year. But yeah I had said for me stacking passing games needs the QB and 2 passing options. Passing options can inclued wr-te-RB as long as the RB is a known pass catcher, which barkley is. Like I said. I personally like Shephard as well,they paid him, his targets are abundant, hes just been hurt. I'll take the volume/opportunity. If Jones is sitting there late I have no problems taking him. Its a passing game to keep an eye on IMHO.

I think the Gmen are much improved this year.....but they were 8th in the league in pass attempts per game at 36.9.
If Danny Dimes scored on attempts, that'd be great, but they were 18th in yards, 22nd in ypa, 23rd in ypc..etc..they were top ten in TD's though, but one has to wonder just how many of those where garbage time scores.

And the only reason they passed so much is because they lost 12 games. If they're going to be improved, and not trailing %75 of the time, its reasonable to assume some of that volume will fade away.

Then theres the clapper, whose offense is stuck in the early 2000's, and Dallas wasnt an efficient passing offense under him, the past 5-6 years, until he handed the keys to Kellen Moore.

I'm not saying its a terrible place to look for passing production, but its certainly not one of the best.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Danny Dimes scored on attempts, that'd be great, but they were 18th in yards, 22nd in ypa, 23rd in ypc..etc..they were top ten in TD's though, but one has to wonder just how many of those where garbage time scores.

And the only reason they passed so much is because they lost 12 games. If they're going to be improved, and not trailing %75 of the time, its reasonable to assume some of that volume will fade away.

Then theres the clapper, whose offense is stuck in the early 2000's, and Dallas wasnt an efficient passing offense under him, the past 5-6 years, until he handed the keys to Kellen Moore.

I'm not saying its a terrible place to look for passing production, but its certainly not one of the best.
Well I guess you're right. I didn't dig deep enough. You make very good points. I have no rebuttal:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I was hoping for a rebuttal about the Clapper being an offensive genius! :) :suds:
Lol. Nope I need to investigate them more. They just have some pieces that really intrigue me, and a willingness to throw. That's why I listed them. Also
The second year leap so many qbs have made lately. Dimes is a question mark but he did have some really nice games. I MeAn I'll be honest if all things were equal and it was dimes or
Drew lock if take dimes 10/10.
Now they just bought drew lock an entire offense, he really Might Not be that good and still have good numbers.

but lock Didn't impress me Much. He had 1 nice game and the rest were forgettable.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Nope I need to investigate them more. They just have some pieces that really intrigue me, and a willingness to throw. That's why I listed them. Also
The second year leap so many qbs have made lately. Dimes is a question mark but he did have some really nice games. I MeAn I'll be honest if all things were equal and it was dimes or
Drew lock if take dimes 10/10.
Now they just bought drew lock an entire offense, he really Might Not be that good and still have good numbers.

but lock Didn't impress me Much. He had 1 nice game and the rest were forgettable.
Its ironic you use Drew Lock...Shumer was Jones's OC, now he's Lock's. It'll be interesting if we ever get to see em

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ironic you use Drew Lock...Shumer was Jones's OC, now he's Lock's. It'll be interesting if we ever get to see em
That is ironic, I didn't even realize it ....geeze lol