• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Colangelo going back to what he does best news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gallinari Likely To Be Flipped; Nets, Raptors, Clippers, Cavs Could Be Interested
Feb 22, 2011 03:28 AM EST

The Nuggets are not expected to retain Danilo Gallinari, according to sources that spoke with Ric Bucher.

The Nets, Clippers, Cavaliers and Raptors are all expected to express interest in Gallinari.

Gallinari was the sixth overall pick of the 2008 NBA Draft.
Via ESPN

Read more: Gallinari Likely To Be Flipped; Nets, Raptors, Clippers, Cavs Could Be Interested - RealGM Wiretap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FUCK YES! That's the Colangelo that we were waiting for all season. Going back to the Euro cock baby. He's loaded up on his ginorous black cocks, but he's always had a taste for the international flavour. C'mon Colangelo. Pull the trigger. You know you want to.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if the Raptors get him, but happy if they do. Guy can shoot, and you need guys at the SF position who can knock down that corner three. Plus once we get Jerry Sloan as our coach, his length will pay off on defence.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No no no, no more euro cock
galenari is just a dumber version of bargnani. unless they're taking on jose prove say no

deer in the headlights danilo, fuck that, just give me some peyote, i want some fucking peyote

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Winsbro's response singlehandedly made my day. Yeah, sorry Fro. I gotta side with the CW on this one. Jersey Shore ain't gonna cut it anymore. We've been exposed to too much Euro peni and besides the poon machine and one season where Jose was the second unit killer, none of them have really worked out that well for us. It seems like a bad path we've gone down too many times.

I am surprised though that Winsbro didn't mention the need to rid of all Italians so Bargs can work on his English...interesting...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually id prefer a "geoffery"

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck yeah, our moderators back after a long vacation beating off to the bautista signing

dont you deny it