• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impressive

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Minnesota D is good at every level. The loss of Cook at RB takes away a weapon but they are pretty deep. They have a nice complinent of WRs too. Qb- Bradford looked like Brady in game 1. Keenum though looks like the guy to me going forward. Teddy B may have to wait until next year.

If you look at both leagues I don't see a SB winner yet. It'll take someone to get hot over the last 3 or 4 weeks and have that carry over into the playoffs. Not sure who's that gonna be.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota doesn't worry me

Reactions: GNG

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at both leagues I don't see a SB winner yet. It'll take someone to get hot over the last 3 or 4 weeks and have that carry over into the playoffs. Not sure who's that gonna be.

To me the best roster is Pittsburgh. Of course that is on paper. NE of course has to be dealt with. NFC- Atl has the horses, but something isn't working out.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the best defense in the NFC? If they have an above average offense as well, THAT is the team to beat. One team that comes to mind right now - but granted we're not yet at the halfway point - Minnesota. To me, that team can compete with anyone in the NFC.

Teams that are close but I have to see better defense before I put them on that level; Philly, Carolina, Detroit, Rams, Saints & Cowboys. Dark-horse category; Seattle & Washington.

I left Atlanta off any list because they are playing so much worse than last year, that I can't project them to suddenly turn it on like a switch. This has been a whole new year for them, not a continuation of 2016.

Dallas has as good a shot as any of them, but the defensive unit has got to get their hands on the ball at a more consistent rate if they want to take the next step as a team. We are at 0 +/- which is bad considering Dak takes care of the ball - that's who he is. We need the kids to step up, just like we needed the pass rush to step up (that happened). If we live or die by the health of Sean Lee, then we just aren't good enough yet IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does? Eagles??
No one really. I don't think any of the NFC teams are that great this year. At Seattle would be a tough matchup and at Atl could be a bad matchup. The Eagles right now are playing much better than Dallas no doubt but if we were to both make the playoffs that would mean we stepped it up and i don't think Philly is that great a team right now. Minnesota I just don't see anything that good. Good defense, but not great and a team I think will struggle to score in big games

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the best defense in the NFC? If they have an above average offense as well, THAT is the team to beat. One team that comes to mind right now - but granted we're not yet at the halfway point - Minnesota. To me, that team can compete with anyone in the NFC.

Teams that are close but I have to see better defense before I put them on that level; Philly, Carolina, Detroit, Rams, Saints & Cowboys. Dark-horse category; Seattle & Washington.

I left Atlanta off any list because they are playing so much worse than last year, that I can't project them to suddenly turn it on like a switch. This has been a whole new year for them, not a continuation of 2016.

Dallas has as good a shot as any of them, but the defensive unit has got to get their hands on the ball at a more consistent rate if they want to take the next step as a team. We are at 0 +/- which is bad considering Dak takes care of the ball - that's who he is. We need the kids to step up, just like we needed the pass rush to step up (that happened). If we live or die by the health of Sean Lee, then we just aren't good enough yet IMO.
Maybe not, but I don't see this team winning anything without Sean Lee right now and I think many teams are like that if you take away their best player and leader on one side of the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one really. I don't think any of the NFC teams are that great this year. At Seattle would be a tough matchup and at Atl could be a bad matchup. The Eagles right now are playing much better than Dallas no doubt but if we were to both make the playoffs that would mean we stepped it up and i don't think Philly is that great a team right now. Minnesota I just don't see anything that good. Good defense, but not great and a team I think will struggle to score in big games

Gotta like Wentz. He is really good.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota has a banging D. Really sucks the lost the star rookie RB cause a strong D and a stud RB equals playoff success. I wonder if GB can hang on and Rodgers come back? Love the way the Eagles are playing but losing Peters will wind up being a BIG loss. Plus, I dont think we can hang with teams with great passing. Lost in the win tonight was Cousins was 30-40, 300+ yards and 3 TDs. That INT wasnt his fault. Hes gonna get paid!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not, but I don't see this team winning anything without Sean Lee right now and I think many teams are like that if you take away their best player and leader on one side of the ball.

Too many BIG injuries this year. Eric Berry, Dalvin Cook, Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Jason Peters, Odell Beckham. Sucks.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn... not only Jason Peters but Jordan Hicks is done for the season too. He's my vote for most underrated player in the league. Eagles just lost their 2nd best offensive and 2nd best defensive player. Fucking football.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is, but no better than Dak, Brees, Rodgers (if back), Ryan, Wilson, etc...Which is the main reason I don't like Minnesota. Many of the other teams in the race have better QB play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is, but no better than Dak, Brees, Rodgers (if back), Ryan, Wilson, etc...Which is the main reason I don't like Minnesota. Many of the other teams in the race have better QB play.

Maybe but Wentz to me has been the MVP this year outside of maybe Alex Smith or Leveon Bell. Of course Brady would be in there somewhere too. Still plenty of football left. The only thing I don't like about Wentz is he takes some big hits and some of them can't be blamed on the OLine. He holds the ball.

It's Skin week.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but Wentz to me has been the MVP this year outside of maybe Alex Smith or Leveon Bell. Of course Brady would be in there somewhere too. Still plenty of football left. The only thing I don't like about Wentz is he takes some big hits and some of them can't be blamed on the OLine. He holds the ball.

It's Skin week.
Like I said Wentz has been good. Funny thing, before last nights game, Wentz and Dak had VERY similar numbers. Wentz had about 25 more yards per game and if you add rushing TDs to the TD total it was surprising how close the overall numbers were. And Dak has been under a lot of pressure this year. One thing Dak has done well that hurts when you look at his stats is probably 4 or so times a game he throws one in the dirt instead of trying to complete an unwise pass or take a sack. So his numbers would be even better if he held the ball and took those sacks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said Wentz has been good. Funny thing, before last nights game, Wentz and Dak had VERY similar numbers. Wentz had about 25 more yards per game and if you add rushing TDs to the TD total it was surprising how close the overall numbers were. And Dak has been under a lot of pressure this year. One thing Dak has done well that hurts when you look at his stats is probably 4 or so times a game he throws one in the dirt instead of trying to complete an unwise pass or take a sack. So his numbers would be even better if he held the ball and took those sacks.

I agree. Daks numbers are good. He has played well. I think people look at Dallas though and see that OLine and RB , along with a good WR corp and that takes away from Dak - which it should not. I mean the main highlights I've seen from the 49ers game is Zeke as it should be. He was the best player on the field Sunday. Dak played pretty well too, especially after the first quarter. I haven't seen many people mention though that he accounted for 4 TDs. Wentz, on the other hand, is throwing 65 yard dimes to who ever and that's hard to overlook. They are both good young Qbs that should be competing for the next 10-12 yrs

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Daks numbers are good. He has played well. I think people look at Dallas though and see that OLine and RB , along with a good WR corp and that takes away from Dak - which it should not. I mean the main highlights I've seen from the 49ers game is Zeke as it should be. He was the best player on the field Sunday. Dak played pretty well too, especially after the first quarter. I haven't seen many people mention though that he accounted for 4 TDs. Wentz, on the other hand, is throwing 65 yard dimes to who ever and that's hard to overlook. They are both good young Qbs that should be competing for the next 10-12 yrs
Wentz has a very good line also. Pass blocking may be better tgan Dak has. Dak has a better run game for support but the Eagles backsare good too. Reciever corps slight edge to Dallas.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a very good line also. Pass blocking may be better tgan Dak has. Dak has a better run game for support but the Eagles backsare good too. Reciever corps slight edge to Dallas.

I didn't think this at all a few months ago but I think if you include TE the Philly receivers have been better. Dez hasn't been that great but definitely better then Alshon but Agholor has been great in the slot and Tory Smith has been a nice field stretcher and Ertz is playing better than any TE in the NFL. Philly has been incredible on 3rd down and I think all this has to do with Wentz. The running game isn't even comparable though. Fucking Zeek incredible.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wierd that this Dak/Wentz comparison started on this thread today. It's also a hot topic on twitter. I'm just going to say Colors nailed it about 2 -3 yrs ago