• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impressions from last night?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the first half of the game and was surprised how easily the Cowboys moved the ball. Made Brandon Wheeden look like a competent quarterback and that is tough to do. Offensively they looked very efficient like they were last year.
Yeah cd, Dallas off has great potential and their talking about getting D.Murray more touches and establishing a running game this yr. Sounds great unless your playing from behind all the time because your D can't stop anybody. That's why their wishful thinking is going to backfire and poor Romo is going to be throwing 30 + times every game like last yr, Murray will be frustrated once again and Romos back will not be able to withstand the throwing punishment he definitely does not need. The D will dictate the collapse of a potentially very good offense.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching whole game. What struck me most was the pressure up the middle Denver showed up in till late in 4th. The outside rush is going to be amazing now that we have guys to push the pocket and finally have opposing qbs think twice befoe stepping up in pocket to avoid the likes of Miller and Ware and co from the corner rush

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib and Moore are fine. They were taken out for precautionary reasons but both were at practice today. Right now there are only 2 starters not practicing and those are Emmanuel Sanders with a quad bruise and Ball with his surgery. Both were at practice walking around today.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib and Moore are fine. They were taken out for precautionary reasons but both were at practice today. Right now there are only 2 starters not practicing and those are Emmanuel Sanders with a quad bruise and Ball with his surgery. Both were at practice walking around today.

I know about Ball obviouslyy. I see Trevathon and C.J. Anderson were nicked up as well during the game. Im finally watching it now on NFL network.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson concussion nevermind. Thompson some good hard running for whatever thats worth.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah CJ Anderson was sent home today with headaches. It was more a precautionary thing than anything. At this point (knock on wood) all players expected to contribute for the upcoming season will be healthy enough to compete week 1. Obviously that is a long ways away but we actually have better health than we have had in a long time.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me the most important thing about the game was the Broncos competing. Even though it was just a pre-season game if the Hawks would have blown us out it would have turned into a mental thing against that team.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In regards to the refs......the NFL has ordered all officiating crews to call the WR and DBs extremely close. They are calling everything in order to get the WR and DBs to understand the new holding and interference calls. If the player is really blatant, they call unnecessary roughness.

We didn't get the Broncos game here in the east, it's on Sunday night at 9 EST on the NFL Network. It has to be better than the Patriots playing all of the bench and sitting the starters against the Redskins. Jimmy Garappolo was the only positive thing we saw.

Not sure who played for the Broncos and Seahawks but I'm looking forward to seeing it tonight.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking over the fence, I wasn't impressed with KC's pass defense. Their secondary still stinks, and I think Manning can have a field day with them. They do seem to have some added speed though on offense/ special teams. TE Kelce seemed to have a speedy extra gear on his TD catch, and De'Anthony Thomas looked a LOT faster than McCluster. Those guys along with Charles could cause a few problems. However, I think any spark they provide for the Chiefs against the Broncos will be negated by their O-line. Ware, Miller, and company could have a feast against the Chiefs O-Line. Daniel looked the best of the QB's KC trotted out. Smith's long-term future with the Chiefs doesn't look very secure. Bray looked lost, and only threw 3 times.

KC's pass defense is relying solely on their pass rush. If they can't get to the passer, they are in serious trouble. That secondary is a disaster.

The speed that Kelce showed on his td was unreal. He looked faster than any of the Chiefs receivers. Hopefully Ward can slow him down. Of course Charles is Charles. I'd imagine Andy Reid is going to come up with some creative ways to get the ball to Thomas on offense. I think the Chiefs have a chance to have a decent offense, IF their line gels and plays like a top half of the league unit. However, their receivers still don't scare me at all, and their line is a big question mark.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So does that mean Von Miller and Chris Harris, Jr. are practicing now?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does that mean Von Miller and Chris Harris, Jr. are practicing now?

Both of them have been practicing. Von Miller has actually started pretty much doing everything. Chris Harris is still being kept out of any kind of contact drill last I heard. He does do all the other drills though.

So at this point I am thinking Von Miller should be ready to go I would say 90% by game one where Harris will be somewhere in the 75% (what I mean by that is number of snaps compared to what they could do last year when healthy).