• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm thinking UF vs Toledo.....closer than the experts think....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, it is the 1st game and we have seen this before...

However, our offensive has been struggling for 2 years now.. and so far I don't see anything that says we are better this year (including the play calling).

Some will say, "but it is our 1st game, so he wont' show his hand!..." but I heard that the last 2 seasons... and nothing changed all season .. sure we had some games where the offensive clicked.. but overall it was the same story.

And I have no idea how good Toledo really is.... or isn't.

So, at this point, next week is a coin flip.

I agree, it wreaks of same old Florida of late. If they dont get it in gear it could be a long year of ups and downs.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m out of town and watched the first 3 1/2 quarters from a bar before leaving. Looks like we sat on the lead and basically choked ourselves to death. Am I right?

1dummydog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF does not have a big offense. They just don't have any game breakers. Most of they're games will be close.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF does not have a big offense. They just don't have any game breakers. Most of they're games will be close.

I’m okay with close as long as they are “W”s. This isn’t the Steve Spurrier era anymore with UF. Muschamp is trying to establish a traditional running game, and I think he is making strides. It’s taking a while to get away from the Urban Meyer spread so we definitely look a lot more vanilla than people are used to seeing. But that can be deceiving because our defense is generally very stingy and our offense last year and even today was fairly proficient. Not flashy, but proficient.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit, I am disappointed.

When I can call the play before it is run... I get frustrated. Watching dive play after dive play... and then when we do pass it will be something around the line of scrimmage 85% of the time. It gets frustrating.

Also, 1st down.. we run... we are so predictable and then we get in 3rd and long and have to pass.. and the D is ready and it puts our team in a bad position considering we aren't the most solid offense.

I understand Musschamp is trying to make us into an "Alabama" but I liked the Fun and Gun and Spread Florida teams. This dive play after dive play is the most frustrating type of game to watch for me.

So far, I am NOT a Brent Pease fan... and if Musschamp fails to turn us into an "Alabama" then we go through another coaching change.. and have to cycle through another couple of years of player changes... I will scream.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need a QB that can actually throw the ball downfield a bit. Driskel seems scared to do it

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit, I am disappointed.

When I can call the play before it is run... I get frustrated. Watching dive play after dive play... and then when we do pass it will be something around the line of scrimmage 85% of the time. It gets frustrating.

Also, 1st down.. we run... we are so predictable and then we get in 3rd and long and have to pass.. and the D is ready and it puts our team in a bad position considering we aren't the most solid offense.

I understand Musschamp is trying to make us into an "Alabama" but I liked the Fun and Gun and Spread Florida teams. This dive play after dive play is the most frustrating type of game to watch for me.

So far, I am NOT a Brent Pease fan... and if Musschamp fails to turn us into an "Alabama" then we go through another coaching change.. and have to cycle through another couple of years of player changes... I will scream.

I agree. I loved the Fun & Gun, but you have to have those types of players to make it go, and Muschamp has definitely moved us away from that. Actually Dickwad Meyer did that his last year or two when he failed miserably to keep in place the system he started. That’s why I hate him so much. I mean take yourself back to 2006 / 2007 / 2009. Any retard in the world could have recruited 5 star kids that were dying to play in that offense at UF. Someone please have to balls to say there wasn’t another 5 Tim Tebows out there to run that offense. Puuuuuleeze! Urban Fucking Meyer can choke on a bag of cocks.