• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm starting to worry

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New coaches this year

Pittsburgh Pat Narduzzi 6-1, 4-0 in the conference Pittsburgh was 6-7 in 2014, 7-6 in 2013
Florida Jim McElwain 6-1, 4-1 in the conference Florida was 7-5 in 2014, 4-8 in 2013
Wisconsin Paul Chryst 6-2, 3-1 in conference Wisconsin was 11-3 in 2014, 9-4 in 2013
Michigan Jim Harbaugh 5-2, 2-1 in the conference Michigan was 5-7 in 2014, 7-6 in 2013
Nebraska Mike Riley 3-5, 1-3 in the conference Nebraska was 9-4 in 2014, 9-4 in 2013
Oregon State Gary Andersen 2-5, 0-4 in the conference Oregon State was 5-7 in 2014, 7-6 in 2013

Some of you say that Pellllini left Rillllley with this bad team, what exactly did Rillllley leave Gary Andersen?
sir

please --can you put these stats in German ???

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone said it best, i don't remember if it was here or an article i read. but Riley is in a tough situation, so many kids that liked Bo, a fan base that was split on firing him. it's a tough thing to replace and get buy in. Its basically unprecedented what is happening in Lincoln right now. I will give him some time to try and pull these guys out of the hole they fell in. I'm expecting some attrition in the offseason and hopefully Riley can find a few JUCOs that want and can step right in and play.

in the case of Mich/FL the coach was fired because they weren't doing a good job. so the fan base and the players were more open to the change. in Mich case their retained their DC and were fairly high ranked on D last year so it's not really surprise at what they are doing. In FL the talent was there.

For Wisc/Pitt the coaches left for their own reasons, in Wiscy's case there were still players on that team that were probably recruited by Chryst (5th and 4th year players since he left in 2012). so the transition was easier and they retained their DC. For Pitt it's probably both of the above, Chryst didn't exactly get them back to good, so they were good with the culture change and Chryst left on his own so the players were again fine with the new coach.

OR St. - that's a tough one, it's been talked about all over that Riley struggled to get good players there. They lost the best QB they have pretty much ever had to the NFL draft and they had to go through a coaching change. not to mention a tough Pac12 schedule along with 1 tough OOC, they are probably where you'd expect. If Riley had stayed maybe with the coaching continuity they would have beaten Colorado and someone else.
and for you -- Lay off on the coffee

my eye bawls are turd

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good chunk of them were on board.....but now almost all of them are just going through the motions.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good chunk of them were on board.....but now almost all of them are just going through the motions.

Yep, very sad to see....have no idea what if anything Riley can do to get them back....:(

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I have no worries

for my werld I have had 5 trick or treatures to my porch
Jeebus, we've had about 3 dozen already. Hope the wife has enough treats of the trickers.... That's the only thing I'm worried about, runnin' out of treats.

My wife say's don't worry, we've got more than enough, which tells me she has some stashed somewhere. So no worries on my end either.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeebus, we've had about 3 dozen already. Hope the wife has enough treats of the trickers.... That's the only thing I'm worried about, runnin' out of treats.

My wife say's don't worry, we've got more than enough, which tells me she has some stashed somewhere. So no worries on my end either.
LOL !! just had 3 more

wanted to throw a can of beer to one this kids head-- he smarted off to me

buuut I do have restraighnt

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
LOL !! just had 3 more

wanted to throw a can of beer to one this kids head-- he smarted off to me

buuut I do have restraighnt

:pound:

That is a gud thing thar pops...

Mrs. NE1 really is enjoying this halloween stuff. Don't have to ask her to get the door...

I really don't know how many trickster's we've had, but it's been a lot. I can only assume it's because of the nice weather. It's actually pretty warm out.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
My wife drew scary faces en sech on plastic water jugs, got some different colored glow sticks, filled the jugs with water and put the glow sticks inside. They're actually pretty cool. The green glow sticks show up the best, purple and blue are so so.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
We are fuckin' up the "starting to worry" thread. Oak ye want to move these plorst's to the 10000 post's thread?

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

That is a gud thing thar pops...

Mrs. NE1 really is enjoying this halloween stuff. Don't have to ask her to get the door...

I really don't know how many trickster's we've had, but it's been a lot. I can only assume it's because of the nice weather. It's actually pretty warm out.
I really don't decoroate me house at all
but I do deliver the treats

the last time I dressed for this occaction was back in my 4th grade years
LOL I just had 2 11th grade gurls on my porch ---askin fer candy
I didgive them some candy and that is all

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2