• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Im having trouble in my Dynasty League

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with banking in drafting someone is what happens if u don't get him. I would do RB RB WR and then qb with the xtra pick.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Graham is gone I would obviously alter my strategy.

My biggest issue...do I really keep both Pierce and Thomas at RB...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Graham is gone I would obviously alter my strategy.

My biggest issue...do I really keep both Pierce and Thomas at RB...

I would keep them both and dont keep jennings only because of team..

The way rice played this season, pierce is a good gamble...

But i would not be opposed to only keeping 12 and not keep either thomas or jennings...

the way i see it, there is no reason to keep players who have minimal potential to ever start for your team...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd jump back in here, but I agree with pretty much everything Spiller has said thus far, think your in good hands!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would keep them both and dont keep jennings only because of team..

The way rice played this season, pierce is a good gamble...

But i would not be opposed to only keeping 12 and not keep either thomas or jennings...

the way i see it, there is no reason to keep players who have minimal potential to ever start for your team...

Man I have to disagree with that if DMC is gone. I would keep him over Frenchie and Pierce. Dude was more than solid when he started this year. BTW, I was one of the guys saying this guy had already had plenty of chances and never showed anything. Well, he showed this year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton, Moreno, Ball, Cruz, Nelson, Thomas and Seattle are the no brainers. After that is where some decisions need to be made. I like Blackmon so ill risk keeping him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I have to disagree with that if DMC is gone. I would keep him over Frenchie and Pierce. Dude was more than solid when he started this year. BTW, I was one of the guys saying this guy had already had plenty of chances and never showed anything. Well, he showed this year.

at 28 years old, will be 29 before next season, Jennings is not the teams future... so even if they lose DMC they will likely draft a RB... I just have little faith that Jennings can become an every day RB... Due to Jennings age, i doubt that they will give up on the potential of DMC...

Pierre thomas, even though older than jennings, is on a team that has used RBs by committee, and dont really have the potential number one... So Pierre thomas is likely going to be used the same as he was this season... and he played as a decent flex option...

Pierce- is young enough, and he is the backup for ray rice who had a terrible season, and is likely on the way down... Pierce is the best gamble of the 3 RBs...

If i had to keep one of thomas or jennings i would keep thomas... But i would not be opposed to not keeping either...

I would keep Ertz over all 3 of them- He has the potential to be the next big thing at TE... and he is guaranteed to play at least one week for the this fantasy team, while the other 3 RBs are not guaranteed starts...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do your settings work? is it what round u drafted them in is what round pick they count for?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player kept is one less pick off of the back end. For example, I'm keeping Newton so I lose my 20th pick and so on...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just offered me a 5th round pick for Jennings. Its probably too early to make that decision because I would need to see what kind of talent would be there in that round, but what do you guys think? Obviously that would allow me to take another shot at an incoming rookie.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just offered me a 5th round pick for Jennings. Its probably too early to make that decision because I would need to see what kind of talent would be there in that round, but what do you guys think? Obviously that would allow me to take another shot at an incoming rookie.

Is this the same league??? If so i am a little confused...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes same league. What are you confused about? Every team has a pick in rounds 1-3 then any remaining pick is determined by how many other players they keep from the previous season(none of the players chosen in rounds 1-3 can be kept which is why every team gets a pick in each of those rounds)