• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The way he evolved their scheme to match their talent this season is impressive. All I know is if this game isn't an all out war I'll be shocked and disappointed.

Also, I object to the notion that the Seahawks or 49ers are more complete teams. Both are good at what they do and are talented, but both have some short-comings on the offensive side of the ball that can be exploited. Essentially, crowd the line and dare them to pass.

They definitely have weaknesses - there are no complete teams in this field. I think the Broncos' and Patriots' flaws are more glaring, more obvious, harder to cover up than the two NFC teams' flaws.

But I think in the SB no matter who makes it it's gonna be more or less a coin toss who wins. The only game left that should have any kind of heavy favorite is SF @ Seattle - San Francisco is a good football team, maybe even a bit better than the Seahawks overall, but they've been completely dominated recently when playing in Seattle and it'll take a very unusual night for them to come out with the win.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tearing up here fred...I've never had a Broncos fan agree with me!

The only thing that will shock me about this upcoming match is if it gets put away early by either team. 99.9% chance that it'll be an epic battle~