• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The primary reason we got rid of Sherman and Bennett was due to their high price tag among other reasons that have been discussed here before I just never brought them up again. We have plenty guys who can fill the void left by P-Rich's departure I'm not worried about that. One of the main focal points of training camp and the preseason is to find out what guys stand out as staples of your roster and what players are either borderline of making the team or not going to make the cut at all.

Thanks assistant GM.
Funny you conveniently left out the "other" reasons:lol:but you brought up the cap issue again:rolleyes2:

How about naming just one player who can fill those voids considering Seattle has "plenty"?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me how me supporting my team by wanting to see their very best every Sunday makes me sensitive.
How many times do you need to hear that no one rags on you because you want/support your team to do the best. That's a given, every fan wants that for their team CPT. Obvious.

It's your sentimental responses that people are picking on you or trolling you because they don't agree with you POV.

Your reply here is a perfect example. Suck it up buttercup.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the way these boards are. These are sports chats where it should be assumed shit talking will be a big piece of what's being said. Many on here want to call that hating/trolling. I don't go on the Hawks board and talk shit/troll/hate. This is the general board and many Hawk fans are way oversensitive. That makes it even more fun to continue to pick their collective scabs. I very rarely start a troll thread. Do I join in and have fun:nod::nod::nod:

Well if you could quit whining about how Hawks fans are extra speshul that would be nice, since it's just you talking out of your ass, er... having fun.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks assistant GM.
Funny you conveniently left out the "other" reasons:lol:but you brought up the cap issue again:rolleyes2:

How about naming just one player who can fill those voids considering Seattle has "plenty"?

That part is easy. Here's what we have for wide receivers...

Doug Baldwin
Jaron Brown
Amara Darboh
Cyril Grayson
Marcus Johnson
Tyler Lockett
Tanner McEvoy
David Moore
Caleb Scott
Damore'ea Stringfellow

While not all those guys behind Baldwin will make the roster, they all have a legitimate shot to provide solid depth behind the other 3 in Lockett Darboh and McEvoy. I like what Brown brings to the table from AZ.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you could quit whining about how Hawks fans are extra speshul that would be nice, since it's just you talking out of your ass, er... having fun.
Respond to post #15 since you called it out twice now and have been wrong or continue to be viewed as another ignorant 12.

Saying you were wrong AGAIN will suffice.

Man proving you wrong is getting oooooooollllllldddddd

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least I can back my points up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug Baldwin
Jaron Brown
Amara Darboh
Cyril Grayson
Marcus Johnson
Tyler Lockett
Tanner McEvoy
David Moore
Caleb Scott
Damore'ea Stringfellow

While not all those guys behind Baldwin will make the roster, they all have a legitimate shot to provide solid depth behind the other 3 in Lockett Darboh and McEvoy. I like what Brown brings to the table from AZ.
Great we already said Baldwin is the only receiver to take touches away from Penny.
So from the rest of this high powered list you so expertly provided who do you think will replace the production of Graham and Richardson who wasn't very good in your opinion? Because all these players are proven to be at least as good as those two:rolleyes2:
Like I've been saying this roster as of today is not as good as last seasons and the D took a bigger hit then the offense. On a positive note maybe 55 y/o Janicowski may have improved the STs.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great we already said Baldwin is the only receiver to take touches away from Penny.
So from the rest of this high powered list you so expertly provided who do you think will replace the production of Graham and Richardson who wasn't very good in your opinion? Because all these players are proven to be at least as good as those two:rolleyes2:
Like I've been saying this roster as of today is not as good as last seasons and the D took a bigger hit then the offense. On a positive note maybe 55 y/o Janicowski may have improved the STs.

Without seeing the players on the field in live game action, you can't make any assumptions about how the team will perform offensively. In case you have yet to realize today is May 14th. Training camps have yet to start. The preseason games don't start until mid-August. Won't be able to make any logical guesses about how the team will fare until around midseason. Like I mentioned before we don't need an All-Star team to make the playoffs we just need adequate coaching and superb play-calling. The players will then motivate each other to leave it all out there on the field.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respond to post #15 since you called it out twice now and have been wrong or continue to be viewed as another ignorant 12.

Saying you were wrong AGAIN will suffice.

Man proving you wrong is getting oooooooollllllldddddd

See the key point is that I'm seen as another 'ignorant 12' by YOU...

Which would sting, if your opinion meant anything at all.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good plan, get that disrespect card ready. That way if Seattle does well you can say "we told you haters and trolls", or if they fail you can say "no one predicted us to do anything". YEP you're fitting in well as new 12. Now just tell us how you've been a passionate fan with season tickets since 1976:thumb:

Don't start the bandwagon chatter

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the key point is that I'm seen as another 'ignorant 12' by YOU...

Which would sting, if your opinion meant anything at all.
Yet you wonder why no one takes you seriously. Just spew lies and hope no one fact checks you. Then when you get proven wrong you start the decathlon of the back stroke, tap dance, goal post move, art of deflection...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without seeing the players on the field in live game action, you can't make any assumptions about how the team will perform offensively. In case you have yet to realize today is May 14th. Training camps have yet to start. The preseason games don't start until mid-August. Won't be able to make any logical guesses about how the team will fare until around midseason. Like I mentioned before we don't need an All-Star team to make the playoffs we just need adequate coaching and superb play-calling. The players will then motivate each other to leave it all out there on the field.
Thanks again assistant GM for clarifying all this. What did you just finish reading football for dummies?
Yeah you stick with that adequate coaching, superb play calling and players motivating themselves mantra. It's a good one.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug Baldwin
Jaron Brown
Amara Darboh
Cyril Grayson
Marcus Johnson
Tyler Lockett
Tanner McEvoy
David Moore
Caleb Scott
Damore'ea Stringfellow

Why? All he brought AZ was a torn acl and about 20 catches a year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? All he brought AZ was a torn acl and about 20 catches a year.
Scooby you having trouble sleeping after seeing that potent Seahawk line up?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

No, I don't. Not at all. My mission here isn't to be taken seriously. That's YOU projecting again.