• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm going to be honest about Seattle

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saints went through three straight 7-9 seasons rebuilding on defense and oline. Why is Seattle no different?
Actually, that's a very interesting question. It may boil down to how good Russell Wilson really is. If you look at Rodgers, Brady, Roethlisberger, and P Manning, you have a grand total of 2 losing seasons, and both of those were in the first year that Rodgers/Manning started. Given that most people, myself included, regard Brees up in that same group, it's hard to compute how he could have 3 straight losing seasons. I think we need to start asking why the Saints had such a sustained dip with such a great QB instead of why Seattle & RW are on the verge of being unlike the other teams with top QBs. The Saints had 4 losing seasons in 5 years with one of the best QBs in the league? That makes no sense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't a troll because you don't like the Seahawks and have negative opinions about them.

You're a troll because you CONSTANTLY make it about how only you are honest about the Seahawks while fighting a horde of Seahawk fans who simply can't accept the truth. It is that arrogance that makes you a troll. That and you don't really bring anything new to the table. Just the same arguments over and over again.
Hate me because I'm honest.
Posts with Seattle fans would be a lot more entertaining if they'd take their emotions out of it. Read a large majority of my posts. They fall in line with the most non-Seattle posters. I can't help that many 12s go subjectively blind once anything negative is said about the Hawks.
But thanks for your opinion. It means a lot.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you think I'm backpedaling from? Then again cherry picking or lack of reading comprehension are your specialties.

OK (to quote someone else)

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posts with Seattle fans would be a lot more entertaining if they'd take their emotions out of it. Read a large majority of my posts. They fall in line with the most non-Seattle posters. I can't help that many 12s go subjectively blind once anything negative is said about the Hawks.

images

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that's a very interesting question. It may boil down to how good Russell Wilson really is. If you look at Rodgers, Brady, Roethlisberger, and P Manning, you have a grand total of 2 losing seasons, and both of those were in the first year that Rodgers/Manning started. Given that most people, myself included, regard Brees up in that same group, it's hard to compute how he could have 3 straight losing seasons. I think we need to start asking why the Saints had such a sustained dip with such a great QB instead of why Seattle & RW are on the verge of being unlike the other teams with top QBs. The Saints had 4 losing seasons in 5 years with one of the best QBs in the league? That makes no sense.

Weren't the Saint's D's in that run some of the worst statistically EVER? Could have my time-frame off.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="NWPATSFAN,] Respect is earned.[/QUOTE]

Heh No shit.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for proving my point with your first sentence.

You have about 70 posts in this thread. Most of them arguing why Seahawks fans are such massive homers and how only you know the truth.

You aren't doing it for a lively debate. You're trolling Seahawk fans. You've already admitted that is what you are doing and you ignore the more detailed responses because they don't serve your purpose.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't the Saint's D's in that run some of the worst statistically EVER? Could have my time-frame off.

Yup. And you also had the effects of bounty gate.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously for the Broncos it has been the QB position. Not a great one to miss on for sure.

Exactly. Thus my 'optimism' for Seattle this year. Not 13-3 optimistic. Not NFCCG optimistic. Maybe a 10-6 sneak into the playoffs and have a chance to win one game, optimism. The Rams have to be the favorite for the upcoming year unless they totally collapse under the weight of their FA bonanza.

SF is kinda a wild card, again, boiling down to how good their QB is over a longer sample size. (I'd be optimistic if I was a 9er fan too)

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough and as I said if Seattle gets to at least two SBs over the next five years, winning at least one we can start mentioning them with these other great dynasties. I think that's fair?

Translation: I grudgingly admit you've had a nice little run, but it still doesn't compare to NE's!!!

In case you'd missed that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving my point with your first sentence.

You have about 70 posts in this thread. Most of them arguing why Seahawks fans are such massive homers and how only you know the truth.

You aren't doing it for a lively debate. You're trolling Seahawk fans. You've already admitted that is what you are doing and you ignore the more detailed responses because they don't serve your purpose.
Well I think you're wrong. Take that for what it's worth. I bring facts and stats and because they don't paint a rosie picture a handful of 12s get all sensitive and bent out of shape. It's not like I'm the only one that's said this over the past couple years. Thus starts the shit talking until those same 12s get offended and totally disregard the subject being debated. It's all good most of us are used to it. We've seen it since 2013.
OBTW have you noticed these threads were designed to troll, stir the pot, talk shit? Or does your sensitivity blind you once again.
Damn 12s grow a pair.
You or any of the other posters wishing to take emotions out of your responses and add anything of value or quantifiable retorts would be appreciated.

This is too funny. This all started because I predicted an 8-8 season for the Hawks backed up with facts. Some of you are just too much.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And it's not like Sean Payton is recognized has some great defensive mind. We have a HC/GM in charge of our rebuild who have a track record on that side of the ball. Some of the rebuild actually started a year or more ago with guys like Jarran Reed, Naz Jones, Frank Clark, Justin Coleman, Bradley McDougald, Shaq Griffin, Delano Hill, Dion Jordan and Tedric Thompson being added. Now this off-season it's been Barkevious Mingo, the other Shaq Griffin, Rasheen Green, and a couple vet DL role players. Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, and Earl Thomas still going strong and playing at a high level. It's not going be a '13 level unit, but they won't be anything close to Saints of a few years ago bad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="NWPATSFAN,] Respect is earned.

Heh No shit.[/QUOTE]
Yet you still wonder why the Hawks or 12s are not respected outside of the PNW. Well the PNW and Canada:scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I grudgingly admit you've had a nice little run, but it still doesn't compare to NE's!!!

In case you'd missed that.
Nice job selectively picking portions of posts that support your argument. You're getting really really good at this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they trade Wilson after the season before he walks in 2020.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they trade Wilson after the season before he walks in 2020.
You don't think they would franchise him after 2019 if a long term deal isnt worked out?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh No shit.
Yet you still wonder why the Hawks or 12s are not respected outside of the PNW. Well the PNW and Canada:scratch:

Actually you've NEVER read me wonder that. Ever. There's the same triggered anti Seahawks b.s. right here in Calgary. I had a drunken Vikings fan almost get into it with me in a sports bar two years ago.

I don't give a flying fuck if people don't LIKE the Seahawks, they should cheer for whomever they fucking please.

We've got the usual number of Cowboy and Steeler fans up here you see anywhere. <shrug>

What's funny (to me anyway) is watching YOU chase your tail all over these threads.

Again, show me where I post anything about NE in the general threads. (You'll be lucky to find anything). If anything, since I came to the hoop, I've found anti-NE fascination in people like the ex OWNER of the site to be absurd and bordering on desperate.

You can find PLENTY of me in Seahawks threads saying that people's antipathy is a mark of success. (Nobody noticed Seattle when we were awful)

As for your 'repsect' angle in the last thirty posts, heh... 'respect?' FFS. Don Quixote indeed.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think they would franchise him after 2019 if a long term deal isnt worked out?
If they're in rebuild mode by then, which they very well could be, that would be so stupid. His value has never been this high. They could bring back a king's ransom for him.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job selectively picking portions of posts that support your argument. You're getting really really good at this.

Projection gold star.

Here's a hint: I will rarely do a point by point rebuttal of your posts. They don't merit that level of work.