• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i did.

LOL.

So I just went back and reread the OP. Originally, I glossed over the tweet. Did not realize it was OP who tweeted it. Oh the irony.

Seriously though, @HurricaneDij39, you better hope your employer doesn't see your Twitter post. If so, they may teach you a thing or two about job loyalty. Anyone with a job dealing in the public sector gets fired For posting that. That is some hateful stuff you are putting out for the world to see. You best delete that tweet and hope neither of your two followers forward it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

So I just went back and reread the OP. Originally, I glossed over the tweet. Did not realize it was OP who tweeted it. Oh the irony.

Seriously though, @HurricaneDij39, you better hope your employer doesn't see your Twitter post. If so, they may teach you a thing or two about job loyalty. Anyone with a job dealing in the public sector gets fired For posting that. That is some hateful stuff you are putting out for the world to see. You best delete that tweet and hope neither of your two followers forward it.
yeah its bad.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebroinfa.gif

LeBron-James-Game-Winning-Lay-Up-Game-1-2013-ECF.gif

giphy.gif

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with this clown. I was at the Pacers/Heat game in 2015 when George first returned from his broken leg, and they were giving out signs at the gate that read "welcome back PG". I told my dad at the time that I thought this was bullshit and completely opposed team concept...Turns out my reasoning was right on the money, as George is indeed an ungrateful prick.

So because fans held up signs, he's supposed to stay in Indiana?

tenor.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, let me get this straight.

He is immature because he does not want to spend the rest of his career languishing in Indiana?

They had a good run. It is over. Small market teams get 9 years with their drafted stud to build a contender. Indiana failed. The only people showing lack of class here are the Pacer fans blasting him. He gave you everything he had for 8 years.

Great post!

At the end of the day, players are entitled to move if they want...that's what FA is all about, the player. I don't blame the Pacer fans for being bent though...they will truly suck for a while so I wouldn't be too happy about this...try to get what you can for him in trade and move on.

Bird saw the writing on the wall and bolted...no one seems to be blasting him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

The funny thing is he's tried to get my real identity from other posters in an attempt to turn me into my employer.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post!

At the end of the day, players are entitled to move if they want...that's what FA is all about, the player. I don't blame the Pacer fans for being bent though...they will truly suck for a while so I wouldn't be too happy about this...try to get what you can for him in trade and move on.

Bird saw the writing on the wall and bolted...no one seems to be blasting him.

Exactly....You could see both sides of it...Unfortunately this is why the NBA will always be a lopsided mess...Anthony Davis/Karl Anthony Towns/Greek Freak, etc,.etc., will all be bolting their small markets for the brighter lights when their time comes.....But I dont think those fans should be happy about it

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly....You could see both sides of it...Unfortunately this is why the NBA will always be a lopsided mess...Anthony Davis/Karl Anthony Towns/Greek Freak, etc,.etc., will all be bolting their small markets for the brighter lights when their time comes.....But I dont think those fans should be happy about it

The Pacers, OKC, LAC all had good opportunities to get to the next level before their window closed...not too long ago, Brooklyn was a playoff caliber team...now they're lottery dwellers.

The east is one player away from competitive balance...but that one player is probably going to be in the league for another 5 yrs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard traded to Hornets.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes always been overrated anyways. He holds on to the ball for Farr to damn long and then gets draped with the double team and everything in his game is "slow motion". Hes one of the SLOWEST players Ive ever seen.

.. And then in pivotal MUST WIN games the clown doesn't show up

He isn't lead dog material, never was and never will be. You're aren't getting what you think you are with him. He isn't that good

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes always been overrated anyways. He holds on to the ball for Farr to damn long and then gets draped with the double team and everything in his game is "slow motion". Hes one of the SLOWEST players Ive ever seen.

.. And then in pivotal MUST WIN games the clown doesn't show up

He isn't lead dog material, never was and never will be. You're aren't getting what you think you are with him. He isn't that good

I finally agree with you

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers, OKC, LAC all had good opportunities to get to the next level before their window closed...not too long ago, Brooklyn was a playoff caliber team...now they're lottery dwellers.

The east is one player away from competitive balance...but that one player is probably going to be in the league for another 5 yrs.

Agreed, would just be nice to see a star remain with one team his entire career, especially when that team plays for a smaller market

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can offer him more money and have been grateful enough toward him to draft him and support him through his catastrophic injury.

So, PG-13 should take the money to stay in Indy and not win a title, but you think CP3 should take less money to go to Denver and not win a title.

You may want to take off your homer goggles.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the boy's got issues, Heatles...

maybe he hears voices in his head...?:crazy:

I agree. But as person, you're seriously lacking some fundamental human characteristics to literally go after someone's way of life. As much as Wiggy pisses me off, I'd never think about turning him into his employer for even the most minuscule things.