• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont understand the backlash in this thread

If youre a die hard of a team, in any sport, that is losing your best player, the face of your franchise, most likely sending your organization into years of mediocrity, i think we would all be pretty pissed at that player, especially one leaving for the big market, big city opportunities

Saying "Thanks for the memories, and best of luck", its simply not how the fans' mind should operate

I did this when Wade left.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont understand the backlash in this thread

If youre a die hard of a team, in any sport, that is losing your best player, the face of your franchise, most likely sending your organization into years of mediocrity, i think we would all be pretty pissed at that player, especially one leaving for the big market, big city opportunities

Saying "Thanks for the memories, and best of luck", its simply not how the fans' mind should operate

Being upset is fine. But act like an adult.

If this is truly how you feel, then maybe keep it to yourself. Or at least, don't post it on a public Internet forum. Since we are talking about employee loyalty, I have seen people fired for posting less offensive stuff than this on social media.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do sort of get the feeling how can the pacers go forward and still keep him on the roster. Can't recall a player in years past before free agency telling not only his team but entire league I'm not playing here next year and oh yeah trade for me if you want but I'm a rental if not the lakers. Usually it's midseason leading up to trade deadline these kind of talks happen.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being upset is fine. But act like an adult.

If this is truly how you feel, then maybe keep it to yourself. Or at least, don't post it on a public Internet forum. Since we are talking about employee loyalty, I have seen people fired for posting less offensive stuff than this on social media.

I didnt really read it all, I just was under the assumption this is a fan thats pretty pissed about his organization about to go in the toilet

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's how you show loyalty and gratefulness, then that's your problem. There have been times I've felt dragged down by the sameness of my current employment, yet I've remained loyal to the opportunity my boss gave me and will continue to stay the course. Paul George, with still one year on his contract, hasn't done that.

In IT it's rare for someone to stick around for 30 years. I work my ass off for my current employer, as well as past ones. Again, you're free to move about if necessary, particularly as it relates to your own growth in your field. I've had colleagues that preach about loyalty, yet new hires that come into company in their same role are paid more because they come on an updated pay scale and the company that they were loyal to, never bothered bringing their pay along.

Companies can also fire you on a whim or lay you off due to downsizing. Your views are very narrow-minded and immature. Which literally shows that you do not realize how the professional world works. Besides, I don't think McDonalds is going to lose too much sleep if you were to leave for Wendy's.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In IT it's rare for someone to stick around for 30 years. I work my ass off for my current employer, as well as past ones. Again, you're free to move about if necessary, particularly as it relates to your own growth in your field. I've had colleagues that preach about loyalty, yet new hires that come into company in their same role are paid more because they come on an updated pay scale and the company that they were loyal to, never bothered bringing their pay along.

Companies can also fire you on a whim or lay you off due to downsizing. Your views are very narrow-minded and immature. Which literally shows that you do not realize how the professional world works. Besides, I don't think McDonalds is going to lose too much sleep if you were to leave for Wendy's.

giphy.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Heat fans in general handled LeBron's departure pretty well too.

I think James was a huge factor in Wade's decision to leave.
IMO, backfired though.

Wade isn't happy in Chicago, Riley didn't care and Heat rebuild is ahead of schedule.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he doesn't want to play in Indiana anymore? I've grown tired of jobs where I needed to move on? You know what I did? Interviewed for other jobs then put in my two weeks notice and left. As usual, you're being irrational and have the maturity of a high school girl. Everyone thinks you're a joke.

is it more him wanting to leave Indy, or more him wanting to play for the Lakers...?

just asking for a friend...

:D

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but agree with the others. wishing injury on a player because you're butthurt is VERY weak and classless...

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill admit, I had a lot fun reading through this thread.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers got screwed by Paul George. He should have just told management and let them negotiate

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers got screwed by Paul George. He should have just told management and let them negotiate
Youre right, better he just leave and the Pacers not getting anything for him.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre right, better he just leave and the Pacers not getting anything for him.

No, that's not what he said. He said PG should have PRIVATELY told management, so they could get a lot more for him. That would have been the classy play.