• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the hatred for an outgoing player, but it's not worth hanging on to. I will forever call Dwight Howard "clown shoes" though, lol.

Laker fans have legit beef there, however. You guys were mad at him for the right reasons. He failed to produce. Most Laker fans were okay with Howard leaving (if not outwardly hoping he would).

I understand the resentment a lot more when the team is relatively close to contender status. You know, like any team LeBron leaves, or KD leaving OKC. I just don't get being mad at PG though. The Pacers are a 30 win team without him and he is saying he wants to return to his hometown.

I say good for you PG13! Go do it.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again.

You are trying to make this personal. Everyone here knows who my favorite team is and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out based on the logos I do have up.

From the nature of your posts you're a Warriors fan.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I despise you. You refuse to listen to logic and reason. You show your true colors when things don't turn out the way you want. I've never wished harm on Lebron, even though he screwed my team over in the end. At least George's exodus will be different from Lebron and KD's - your team will get something back in return.

Showing a player hospitality? What did you do exactly? Cheer for him? Congrats.

And you continuously bash Dan Gilbert seven years after the fact. How's that any different? LeBron wasn't your team's property to begin with, big boy.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone in their right mind attach their real name to some trollish shit like this?

Dude, this is just sad.

It's only a game.

Sports brings out the worst in people sometimes.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you continuously bash Dan Gilbert seven years after the fact. How's that any different? LeBron wasn't your team's property to begin with, big boy.

Because Dan Gilbert's a piece of shit and we have to bash him because Wiggy sucks ol' Danny boy off enough on here. It's called balance. You're right, Lebron isn't my property. He's no one's property, same for Paul George. Yet you act like he's disloyal because he wants to move on. Personally, you should be thankful he gave your franchise a year to figure things out.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he doesn't want to play in Indiana anymore? I've grown tired of jobs where I needed to move on? You know what I did? Interviewed for other jobs then put in my two weeks notice and left. As usual, you're being irrational and have the maturity of a high school girl. Everyone thinks you're a joke.

If that's how you show loyalty and gratefulness, then that's your problem. There have been times I've felt dragged down by the sameness of my current employment, yet I've remained loyal to the opportunity my boss gave me and will continue to stay the course. Paul George, with still one year on his contract, hasn't done that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone in their right mind attach their real name to some trollish shit like this?

Dude, this is just sad.

It's only a game.

Sports brings out the worst in people sometimes.

Let God strike my down, then. I'm loyal as a worker and as a human being. Paul George is a coward.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont understand the backlash in this thread

If youre a die hard of a team, in any sport, that is losing your best player, the face of your franchise, most likely sending your organization into years of mediocrity, i think we would all be pretty pissed at that player, especially one leaving for the big market, big city opportunities

Saying "Thanks for the memories, and best of luck", its simply not how the fans' mind should operate

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's how you show loyalty and gratefulness, then that's your problem. There have been times I've felt dragged down by the sameness of my current employment, yet I've remained loyal to the opportunity my boss gave me and will continue to stay the course. Paul George, with still one year on his contract, hasn't done that.
Did you rail against the Pacers when they traded Hill, instead of paying him?

What about soft-helmet Hibbert when he was banished to the Lakers?

Loyalty goes both ways.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont understand the backlash in this thread

If youre a die hard of a team, in any sport, that is losing your best player, the face of your franchise, most likely sending your organization into years of mediocrity, i think we would all be pretty pissed at that player, especially one leaving for the big market, big city opportunities

Saying "Thanks for the memories, and best of luck", its simply not how the fans' mind should operate

The thread makes zero sense when you realize the OP also started the CP3 to the Nuggets thread, lol. "Our free agents should never leave because we supported them", but CP3 should walk on the Clips for his Nuggets.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let God strike my down, then. I'm loyal as a worker and as a human being. Paul George is a coward.
I don't wish that on anyone.

But, what you're doing is mean spirited and childish, Cane.

He made a choice.

Teams do it all the time.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player A goes into the stands and attacks fans. OP defends his actions.

Player B wishes to play for another team. OP wishes a broken leg on him.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread makes zero sense when you realize the OP also started the CP3 to the Nuggets thread, lol. "Our free agents should never leave because we supported them", but CP3 should walk on the Clips for his Nuggets.
th

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That actually might explain some Of your behavior.

I am grateful to my employer also. But, I sign my contract 1 year at a time. If I screw up, my contract won't get renewed. If my work situation declines, I will look at other options within my field. That is common sense. You have to put yourself and your family first. If you are not happy, you owe to yourself to change. Just like PG13 does.

Keep in mind, PG13 has not asked to be traded. He is simply giving the Pacers the opportunity to do so.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, well, to be fair, your reluctance to accept his stance has a lot to do with Mr George landing on the Lakers most likely

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did you find that mic? I thought that fatass ninja lawyer Thumper broke 'em all before he got the boot from SportsHoopla?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, well, to be fair, your reluctance to accept his stance has a lot to do with Mr George landing on the Lakers most likely

Not really. I'm more open to it now that the Lakers seem likely to get him in free agency without giving up any prospects, but I wasn't sold on him being a guy you trade the farm for. He's a great scorer and two-way player, but hasn't proven to be that guy that elevates a team yet IMO, and has lost a bit since his injury. George can't be your star player; he has to be the 2nd or 3rd star.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate the Lakers.

Will hate them even more when they get George.

I still think this whole thread is retarded.

:noidea:

Reactions: DJ